The Student Room Group

William and Kate

Scroll to see replies

Apparently there was a big panic because she had a pregnancy scare a couple of years ago.

They both have exes, I'm sure I remember hearing that William lost his virginity to a classmate (not Kate) when he was in his first or second year of uni :dontknow:
Reply 21
good points, I was just thinking of how much of a scandal it would be, plus abortions can go wrong and leave the woman infertile which'd be a bit :s-smilie:

And eerrr I always thought that CofE was a form of christianity that Henry the 8th created because he didn't want to be apart of the Catholic church because they wouldn't allow divorces and remarriages !?!?!?!
(edited 12 years ago)
Like most couples, they probably had sex before marriage so a pregnancy could definitely have been a possibility. Apparently, there was a scare but, even if she had been pregnant, I don't think the public would have heard about it.

I've heard that William wasn't a virgin when they met but Kate was, although I don't know how reliable those sources are!

There's an article from 2004 in which her friends say that she was a virgin when they met but, again, I don't know how reliable it is:

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/story/prince-william-new-love-is-a-virgin
Reply 23
Or they used contraception? Clearly your thinking was flawed from the start!!
Reply 24
Original post by Titleist
They are not Christians; they are Church of England.

:facepalm:
CofE is a branch of Christianity.
Reply 25
Original post by ForKicks
Or they used contraception? Clearly your thinking was flawed from the start!!
it doesn't always work :s

Original post by Helenia
:facepalm:
CofE is a branch of Christianity.
That's what I said!
Reply 26
Original post by pinda.college
William probably can't get an hard-on let alone shoot spunk to impregnate that hot mamma.

Speaking from experience there lovely?
Reply 27
Original post by Aozora
If she had got pregnant I have no doubt the royal family would of had it aborted privately and on the downlow.

We live in modern times. I'm sure they have been sleeping together for along time, and like normal couples use contraception.

Like you and me. Wanna hug you.:smile:
Reply 28
Original post by Nix-j-c
it doesn't always work :s

That's what I said!

I doubt they has sex LOADSS though. The royal doctors are very good and extremely confidential. Plus they have access to every contraception in the book
Reply 29
Original post by ohm
Like you and me. Wanna hug you.:smile:

Your comment has completely confused me.
Original post by Linweth
Speaking from experience there lovely?

Well the word 'probably' means there's a chance, meaning I'm not 100% sure. Therefore it can't be from experience can it, it's just an intelligent presumption from the way he looks (deprived of getting a boner and jizzing).
I lol'd at so many people talking about them 'spending their first night together' yesterday. Anyone that has seen the completely accurate and true to life movie of their life will know that they've boned :colonhash:
Reply 32
Original post by pinda.college
Well the word 'probably' means there's a chance, meaning I'm not 100% sure. Therefore it can't be from experience can it, it's just an intelligent presumption from the way he looks (deprived of getting a boner and jizzing).

Your presumption was about as intelligent as the crap that fell onto your keyboard :tongue:
Wouldn't be ideal would it. I doubt they were virgins when they met anyway. But I guess the whole mistresses thing amongst the upper classes means that people learn to keep their mouths closed, especially where William is concerned.

I wonder what would happen if it turned out she couldn't have children though ?

Would she have had to have a medical before the big day ?
would it really be a scandal in this day and age? :holmes:
Original post by ThemThereEyes
Wouldn't be ideal would it. I doubt they were virgins when they met anyway. But I guess the whole mistresses thing amongst the upper classes means that people learn to keep their mouths closed, especially where William is concerned.

I wonder what would happen if it turned out she couldn't have children though ?

Would she have had to have a medical before the big day ?

My parents said they wouldn't be allowed to marry. She also would have to had a test to make sure she could have children.

No idea how reliable that is though. :p:
Original post by Enchanté
My parents said they wouldn't be allowed to marry. She also would have to had a test to make sure she could have children.

No idea how reliable that is though. :p:

I know right, they could never be sure, no matter what the test.

And it's not like they can just adopt.
Reply 37
I honestly couldn't care less, but I'd imagine they were just careful to use contraception.
Original post by ForKicks
I doubt they has sex LOADSS though. The royal doctors are very good and extremely confidential. Plus they have access to every contraception in the book

Uhm, they live together. I'm pretty sure they had loads of sex.
Reply 39
Original post by angelbones
Uhm, they live together. I'm pretty sure they had loads of sex.

I meant more in the years leading up to their marriage

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending