The Student Room Group

The first thing you want to do after your last exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by withintemptation
Just have the ability to do nothing at all. Not have to think about anything. And just do nothing. :smile:

This too! :biggrin:
Pint of vodka.
Cry, then sleep for an entire week. Then wake up, with no responsibilities at all, and do whatever the **** I feel like.
Reply 43
Sleep...
I basically always want to sleep.
Then I can think about the whole partying thing
(edited 12 years ago)
Pray for good results

Then have sex.
Reply 45
Within 5 minutes of them saying "pens down" I expect to be in the pub drinking a pint of bitter.
It's very possible given that most of my exams are extremely close to my pub of choice on campus.
This time I will actually go and eat a hearty meal at some point so I'm not practically dying after 4-5 hours like last time.
Annoyingly I think my last exam finishes at noon so the pub might not be open by then.
I don't know... I can't imagine a world without me revising at the moment. :lolwut:

Maybe throw all my revision notes onto a big ass fire... good riddance to Business and Law :colonhash:
Reply 47
Ha, fantasizing about after the exams even before the exams begin :ahee:
For some reason during exam time I find there are SO many fun things to do but I can't because of revision.

Once exams are over I come home and all of a sudden there's nothing particularly exciting to do :dry: it's really weird!
A tequila induced coma.

I ****ing love tequila.
Reply 50
Original post by Haywir3
For me revision and exams are dragging along slowly and want them to be over and done with.

First thing i want to do is either go out partying OR buy and endulge in some video game for 24 hours or so!

What about you TSR?

Exactly this, I'm planning on going to CEX with a shopping list of games I want to buy as soon as these bloody exams are over :angry:
probably play the games I couldn't play before the exams.
Reply 52
Double drop and get rubber ducked!
During day: GAME hard

During night: Drink loads and if my luck is in find a woman :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Buy mortal kombat.get everyone round. Play mortal kombat
Worry about the results I'll get an go on a night out.
Reply 56
Original post by mellie220

Original post by mellie220
I don't know... I can't imagine a world without me revising at the moment. :lolwut:

Maybe throw all my revision notes onto a big ass fire... good riddance to Business and Law :colonhash:

fml i know what you mean about law. worst subject ever atm :|
Reply 57
Original post by jndk109
he means smoke some weed listen to some dubstep and play fifa

Original post by rugbyladosc
As in an an eighth

Spot on. Right genre and game. How did you know?

I'm too innocent.

:ashamed2:
Curse angrily at God for not making me more academic.

Then I drink.
Original post by thegodofgod
That's awesome!

I'ma do that in India during the summer holidays :sogood:

Been two and a half years and can't wait any longer :drool:

lol i'm going to live at a sheesha place all night....... lol JOKE i'm an asian girl.. 6.30pm will be fine :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending