The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Modern History Revision Notes

I spent ages on these notes last year and didn't want to see them go to waste so I thought I'd put them up here in case anyone else had an awful teacher and has to teach themselves everything like I did!

They are quite colourful but they have everything you need to know in as concise a form as I could make them. I'd been getting As all year but after writing and revising these notes I got that up to an A*. Hope they're okay!

Scroll to see replies

USA notes are fantastic, have the exam on monday, thanks a lot!
Reply 2
Thank you, you fabulous person! :tongue:
Reply 3
These are amazing thnx
Reply 4
this is gold. cheers mate!
Thanks a lot! These notes are so helpful!
Reply 6
is this the AQA exam board?
Reply 7
This is amazing thank you sooooo much!!!!
Reply 8
Original post by Sehar_01
is this the AQA exam board?

Yes it is
It doesn't load😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you!
How does it work for you guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could someone send me a copy?
Or post a screenshot?
Please!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Please can someone share these? Can't open... Thank you.
Original post by KS2112
Please can someone share these? Can't open... Thank you.

Have you gotten it yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
omg seriously life saver
wonderful being you are
How were you able to get these?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by Boom.Squish
I spent ages on these notes last year and didn't want to see them go to waste so I thought I'd put them up here in case anyone else had an awful teacher and has to teach themselves everything like I did!

They are quite colourful but they have everything you need to know in as concise a form as I could make them. I'd been getting As all year but after writing and revising these notes I got that up to an A*. Hope they're okay!

Hi do you have any on the causes of WW1 and the Alliance system and for the Treaty Of Versailles
Btw these are really good for last minute revision so thanks for sharing them. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Boom.Squish

Im still using these in 2015! thank you, you amazing person!!! :O
Reply 19
Excellent! Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending