The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Ok, it is your opinion. Napier is my 1st choice, because it provides me with a great course that is not offered at Uni Edi. Napier is not brick uni, but it is very modern :smile:
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
ahh, can't believe it's only 100 days :O scary stuff!
Ohh, and does anyone else with a conditional offer find it annoying we can't apply for acomodation till august? :/
Yeah I have a conditional and it is so irritating that we can't apply till we get our results! Can't beilieve it's only 99 days now though!! :smile:
Reply 483
Original post by Rachlizzieb
ahh, can't believe it's only 100 days :O scary stuff!
Ohh, and does anyone else with a conditional offer find it annoying we can't apply for acomodation till august? :/

I know! It's really annoying! I'm away on holiday at that time as well so I'm like AHHHH! My last exam was today... Now I just have to wait and keep my fingers crossed for 3 B's!!! What's your condition? :smile: :biggrin:
Original post by Meemy

Original post by Meemy
I know! It's really annoying! I'm away on holiday at that time as well so I'm like AHHHH! My last exam was today... Now I just have to wait and keep my fingers crossed for 3 B's!!! What's your condition? :smile: :biggrin:

Ahh, unlucky! Well, not unlucky that you're on holiday, but you know what I mean :P I only need a B, and think I have managed that :smile: Good luck, hope you've got your B's! :biggrin:
Reply 485
Original post by lorinbosoc

Original post by lorinbosoc
could you send me a message when you receive any answer from them please? cause my gf applied through extra back in april and still didn't get anything.

i got an invitation to interview today. very nervous and excited. hope all goes well for your girlfriend
Reply 486
hanbanane: fingers crossed at your interview :smile:
Original post by hanbanane
i got an invitation to interview today. very nervous and excited. hope all goes well for your girlfriend

she had her interview on Friday. she's quite afraid... she applied for interior architecture and she had to send an e-portfolio first. at the interview the guy told her that he liked her portfolio and also how she answered his questions. still, she still thinks that she will get rejected, even though the in interviewer told her those things.

what do you guys think? i'm asking you ppl that have been at the interview and got accepted afterwards... :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 488
I haven´t been to any university interview, but I suggest you stay positive and calm :smile:
Original post by hanbanane

How did it go?
Reply 490
Hi!!! :smile:

I got an unconditional offer to study English so I'm veeery happy because I loved Napier when I went to an Open Day last year! I am currently applying for accomodation. Anyone else studying Englsh there??
Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for their results! :smile:
AT LAST! My girlfriend received an unconditional for Interior Architecture! So happy!
See you all in September!
Reply 492
anyone staying in West Bryson halls flat 5?
I've applied for International Business Language. I'm really nervous coz I don't know Edinburgh at all! But still can't wait :P
Reply 494
Hi Lidia16, you can find them at facebook in our Edinburgh Napier Freshers 2011 - https://www.facebook.com/notes/edinburgh-napier-freshers-2011/edinburgh-napier-freshers-and-their-courses/187616681284073

mack9 - now we have only 1 student in our accommodation list: https://www.facebook.com/notes/edinburgh-napier-freshers-2011/edinburgh-napier-freshers-and-their-accommodation/198033240242417 but leave a comment there, and after some time it will be full of students :smile:
Ive applied for Computing :smile: napier is first choice :smile: cant wait.. even booked IQ accommodation.. me and my partner xD
Reply 496
MA Film anyone? I'm still waiting for the answer but I do hope to get an offer! :smile:
Original post by clairelouise15
Ive applied for Computing :smile: napier is first choice :smile: cant wait.. even booked IQ accommodation.. me and my partner xD

Me too, hope I meet my condition. This is irrelvant but I have family in Northampton and go up there now and again.
YAY !! Finally got a conditional offer for MSc Publishing :smile: Just have to pass this year !!
Anyone else got an offer for that degree ?
Original post by ProudScottish
Me too, hope I meet my condition. This is irrelvant but I have family in Northampton and go up there now and again.

small world eh? aha.. me too but i've done btec at college and if nothing changes ive got the grades xD yeyy!

Quick Reply

Latest