The Student Room Group

Cambridge 2011 Freshers Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2500
Doughnuts!!
x

Don't panic, it could just be that Cambridge hasn't updated their track for you yet. If you are wanting to know straight away, give them a call. Track should be fully live at 8, but there will be updates throughout the day. Fingers crossed for you, and that goes for everybody in the same boat :smile:
Original post by Zoedotdot
Don't panic, it could just be that Cambridge hasn't updated their track for you yet. If you are wanting to know straight away, give them a call. Track should be fully live at 8, but there will be updates throughout the day. Fingers crossed for you, and that goes for everybody in the same boat :smile:

So if it hasn't updated by 8, give them a call? Will anybody be in at 8? :s-smilie:
Reply 2502
Original post by Doughnuts!!
So if it hasn't updated by 8, give them a call? Will anybody be in at 8? :s-smilie:

They should be in now, just give them a call! Or wait until your results come through :smile:
I've got an unconditional for English at Girton, so pleased (and relieved).
Reply 2504
Congrats, everyone :smile:
I'm in the weird position of knowing what I got for History, but my track hasn't updated... so now I'm worried... very worried about Philosophy. Oh god. And now it's not letting me in. ARGH.
They should be in now, just give them a call! Or wait until your results come through :smile:

Phoned UCAS, they said that Cambridge have't made a decision yet. Tried calling Catz admission office and it was closed.
My track updated............I got in!!!! Yay

Good luck to everyone...........if I was fine I'm sure you will be!
Reply 2508
Phoned UCAS, they said that Cambridge have't made a decision yet. Tried calling Catz admission office and it was closed.

Oh no :frown: It could be that you're borderline, it's better than unsuccessful. Keep ringing Catz. When are your school results out?
Reply 2509
Do Cambridge send a welcome e-mail because I've heard nothing and track isn't working for me at the moment. Proper panicking over here! :frown:
Original post by anoushka1
My track updated............I got in!!!! Yay

Good luck to everyone...........if I was fine I'm sure you will be!

Congrats! Law. :sexface:

It's me btw
Oh no :frown: It could be that you're borderline, it's better than unsuccessful. Keep ringing Catz. When are your school results out?

Just rang them up and got through. Had the weirdest phone call ever. The woman on the phone said that I should call her when I get my results. FML, I got AAA. :frown:
Reply 2512
Just rang them up and got through. Had the weirdest phone call ever. The woman on the phone said that I should call her when I get my results. FML, I got AAA. :frown:

The good news is that they may not have decided yet if it hasn't updated as unsuccessful or they didn't tell you on the phone. Call her back and hang in there.
Reply 2513
I've renamed this thread the results day discussion thread as no-one is using the other one. I'll change it into a freshers thread when the results day furore has died down. Don't forget to post your results and the status of your offer in the Official Results thread :smile:

Good luck!! It may be that you just missed an A* by a point or two, and it'll all be fine. Fingers very crossed for you :smile:
Original post by Boompw
Do Cambridge send a welcome e-mail because I've heard nothing and track isn't working for me at the moment. Proper panicking over here! :frown:

im in the same position!!ahhhh
My track hasn't updated at all yet! Argh the waiting... :/
I cant get through to track :frown:
Original post by Amy Luo
me too..lol its still good that we know we can get in first then the results!
my results is only given out at 10am

what can i do now:colondollar:

I know! We can attempt to chill out a bit, haha!
Original post by mrmayrhofen
I cant get through to track :frown:

On the Track thread it says it's down. Technology! *shakes fist* I'm in the same boat. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending