The Student Room Group

Cambridge 2011 Freshers Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2520
Original post by Zoedotdot
I've renamed this thread the results day discussion thread as no-one is using the other one. I'll change it into a freshers thread when the results day furore has died down. Don't forget to post your results and the status of your offer in the Official Results thread :smile:

i dont know my results yet:s-smilie:
Reply 2521
Original post by Amy Luo
i dont know my results yet:s-smilie:

When you get them!
Thanks but the line is busy..ive tried 3 times!

I was worried this would happen..such a pain.
Don't panic guys, Oxford didn't update UCAS Track either :rolleyes: Just phone up and all is good! :biggrin:

Good luck :smile:
Reply 2524
Who do you call up for Homerton College there's loads of numbers, and which one do you fax your results to if you don't get the grades and they want to see your marks?!
Reply 2525
Original post by Boompw
Who do you call up for Homerton College there's loads of numbers, and which one do you fax your results to if you don't get the grades and they want to see your marks?!

I would go for the admissions administrator. If you're doing A levels they will already have your marks :smile:
Original post by Boompw

I've had a look and I haven't found "loads", but

Telephone: 01223 747111
Fax: 01223 747120

Here. :smile:
Reply 2527
Does anyone know if we can expect letters from our colleges today or in the next few days?
Reply 2528
Original post by Tortious

I think this is the page http://www.homerton.cam.ac.uk/admissions/Contact_Details.html :smile: I would still go for the Admissions administrator!
Reply 2529
Original post by Tortious

There are a lot here Here Do I call the admissions tutor, Admissions administrator?

EDIT: Ignore me please! I didn't see the posts above
(edited 12 years ago)
I think this is the page http://www.homerton.cam.ac.uk/admissions/Contact_Details.html :smile: I would still go for the Admissions administrator!

D'oh, I wasn't looking at the Admissions-specific contact details. :doh:

Original post by Boompw
There are a lot here Here Do I call the admissions tutor, Admissions administrator?

What Zoe said - Admissions Administrator. The Admissions Tutor is the person who (probably) interviewed you to decide who was to get a place, and the Administrator is the person who juggles all of the paperwork. :p:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2531
Okay, thank you guys! :smile:
Reply 2532
I met my offer but I can't get onto track and see that it's gone unconditional. It should be fine but it makes me worry. Sometimes I feel the internet mocks me.
Reply 2533
Original post by VaVe
I met my offer but I can't get onto track and see that it's gone unconditional. It should be fine but it makes me worry. Sometimes I feel the internet mocks me.

If you met the offer you'll be in, congratulations! :party:
Reply 2534
i met my offer for medicine thank god!! i still havent heard from my college regarding accomodation. is this the same with everyone else?
Original post by VaVe

Me too! Do you know what we have to do then? Oh, what college are you?

If you met the offer you'll be in, congratulations! :party:

Phew, relief. My mind keeps throwing up worst case scenarios of "sorry, we had to many people that got in" or "you had to confirm your place. bad luck."

I'm haapppyy to finally have the results and to be in though!
Reply 2536
Original post by Melanie-v
Me too! Do you know what we have to do then? Oh, what college are you?

Catz =). I'm going to try ucas again in a few hours on my phone, going camping for the weekend now.
Original post by shuyg
i met my offer for medicine thank god!! i still havent heard from my college regarding accomodation. is this the same with everyone else?

I haven't either. I heard that it's all dealt with after results anyway, but I don't know when. :dontknow: What college?

oops, doublepost. :redface:
Original post by shuyg

Yeah, i remember it was a few weeks later when i heard
Original post by dawaj2004
Any offer holder wna b friend??

am a Downing College offer holder
Physical Natural Science,
blah blah blah...

perhaps, when is d freshers week?

We have the same subject and college! We must be two of maybe 15 for physical. :smile: Did you get your offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending