The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Edwin Okli
It's close to… the Cineworld (and Nando's but you-know-where has one of those nearby).

Suddenly Homerton has become alot more appealing ... :wink: I want this so much.
Reply 3081
Original post by Jampolo
Homerton :colone: quite close to... nowhere really.

Homerton is right next door to my school at the moment (I used to be able to see it out the window in my chemistry lessons). If you want any extra information about it's location then just ask!
Original post by deejayy
Homerton is right next door to my school at the moment (I used to be able to see it out the window in my chemistry lessons). If you want any extra information about it's location then just ask!

Ooh, apparently it used to be an old teacher training college. Has a good chance of me getting in though :biggrin:
Original post by Jampolo
Ooh, apparently it used to be an old teacher training college. Has a good chance of me getting in though :biggrin:

Tbf, when I was considering Cambridge, Homerton really appealed to me. Secluded and the name is just too sick.
Original post by tswift608
just got an invitation from Warwick to interview for MMORSE. As of yet I haven't heard of people getting interviewed for this so any ideas??

When did you apply ?
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Tbf, when I was considering Cambridge, Homerton really appealed to me. Secluded and the name is just too sick.

u referring to the HOMO part? :colone:
Original post by deejayy

Original post by deejayy

You go to Hills Road?
Original post by rahul.s
u referring to the homo part? :e

lool kmt. :wink:

I just hope i get an interview!
Original post by Rahul.S
u referring to the HOMO part? :colone:

When i was young you see me rolling with them older boys, then i went and turned my swagga on like im soulja boy :colone: loool gassed from giggs hehe
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Jampolo
When i was young you see me rolling with them older boys, then i went and turned my swagga on like im soulja boy :colone: loool gassed from giggs hehe

loooooool read your posts that you haven't heard back from Homerton...same here :frown: Trinity are on a rejecting massacre....seen 10 kids get rejected so far! guess not hearing from Trinity during this period is a blessing :cool: :colone:
lool kmt. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I73Yl4hvkbM

your boiz went in....but I ain't scared of these youts!
Reply 3092
Original post by Rahul.S
loooooool .seen 10 kids get rejected so far! guess not hearing from Trinity during this period is a blessing :cool: :colone:

really? 10 rejects already?? which course? Just read that they pretty much invite a large % of applicants for interviews.

any idea when they will give out all the decisions?
Reply 3093
Original post by Edwin Okli
You go to Hills Road?

yeah
Original post by mpc1
really? 10 rejects already?? which course? Just read that they pretty much invite a large % of applicants for interviews.

no idea.....guessing anytime now tbh.....you applying for Maths at Trinity as well? :biggrin:
Original post by mpc1

Maybe things are different this year: maybe cam are going the way of oxford :frown:
Original post by TheMagicMan
Maybe things are different this year: maybe cam are going the way of oxford :frown:

yh this is what I was telling my mate......no doubt cambridge's procedure of interviewing most of their applicants is the best way to go
Reply 3097
Original post by Beth1234
If it makes you feel better, I don't even have one offer yet :frown: In fact, Imperial still hasn't acknowledged me...

Should I be (very) worried?

did you just get openday invitation but not acknowledgement mail?
When did you apply?
Original post by deejayy
yeah

I'm slightly jealous although it completely doesn't bother me anymore that they rejected me. :wink:

Anyway, Cambridge, something to aim towards.
Original post by hamina93
did you just get openday invitation but not acknowledgement mail?
When did you apply?

Didn't get the Open Day invitation either... hence, I'm pretty worried :frown:

Application was processed 12th Oct.

Latest