The Student Room Group

OCR Biology F211 resit - 16th May

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by buzza786
What was The 3 molecules in the phosphlipid bilayer, i put chlostereol , glycolipids and glycoporteins

Hey i put phospholipids, cholesterol and extrinsic proteins :smile:
Reply 401
i put cholesterol , glycoplipids , glycoproteins , is that right??
Yes that is right. I did this paper too. How did you find it?
Original post by buzza786
What was The 3 molecules in the phosphlipid bilayer, i put chlostereol , glycolipids and glycoporteins

Phospholipid bilayer
Glycoprotein
Cholesterol
Reply 404
errrm i found the paper okay , i think i lost some silly marks , what was the answer for why you stain the meristematic tisse, i only put one reason down, which was that you can easily identify which tissue is which
Original post by rawr13
same! was so pissed off that nothing came up on the heart.

you should try the june 2009 paper. it has a good mix of both but mainly heart/cells stuff :smile:

I did this paper and there was one part on the heart, to label it but i spent about 3hours the day before on it and haemaglobin and nothing even came up. But, i was glad as i still did not know it that well. :rolleyes:
Reply 406
sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply 407
Original post by Ivo
But surely nuclear division means mitosis (i.e. PMAT), so calc. would be 100-12=88?

in my revision it stated that nuclear divison was complete in metaphase.
Reply 408
Does anyone have a copy of the OCR F211 exam paper which was sat on 26 May? Thanks
Reply 409
Original post by dogoneit
Does anyone have a copy of the OCR F211 exam paper which was sat on 26 May? Thanks

I need this too!
Reply 410
For the effective gas exchange question, I wrote about the tissues because it specifically mentioned tissues in the question. I wrote about ciliated epithelium, goblet cells, elastic fibres, smooth muscle and cartilage. I done this as a mock the other day, so do you reckon I got the marks?
Reply 411
Original post by clojade
For the effective gas exchange question, I wrote about the tissues because it specifically mentioned tissues in the question. I wrote about ciliated epithelium, goblet cells, elastic fibres, smooth muscle and cartilage. I done this as a mock the other day, so do you reckon I got the marks?

Can you tell me what questions came up please?
Reply 412
can someone answer this please ..
describe how assimilates are loaded into the phloem. (4 marks)
and can you answer this in your own words. please it would be soo hepful to know today!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending