The Student Room Group

Primary Education interview at Derby tomorrow!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JessicaHarrison
I have an interview on 7th December, eek! I have no idea what to say and am worried about what they're gonna test me on etc. as it's my first interview for uni, if anyone has theres before mine let me know what happens in yours please?? :smile:

Hey, I have my interview on Wednesday ermm could you tell me what happens and what they sortaa ask you cause i am freaking outt! :O thankyou.
Reply 21
Original post by StudentTeacher1
Hey, I have my interview on Wednesday ermm could you tell me what happens and what they sortaa ask you cause i am freaking outt! :O thankyou.

Ive got my interview on wednesday too! so nervous!! what times yours? :smile:
Original post by sianbates
Ive got my interview on wednesday too! so nervous!! what times yours? :smile:

Ermm 9 o clock! You? What current issues do you have? Do you live near derby?
Reply 23
Ermm 9 o clock! You? What current issues do you have? Do you live near derby?

Same !
and i havent really looked yet but the edexcel standards of exams and behaviour of learning for development.
nopee, i live in leeds, do you live near derby?
Original post by sianbates
Same !
and i havent really looked yet but the edexcel standards of exams and behaviour of learning for development.
nopee, i live in leeds, do you live near derby?

Oh i was thinking about talking about behaviour management strageries, esol children and also numeracy and literacy hour stragery implemented by the goverment but not sure if that was what they are looking for. Naah i am from peterborough so i have one long journey to make! :frown:
Oh i was thinking about talking about behaviour management strageries, esol children and also numeracy and literacy hour stragery implemented by the goverment but not sure if that was what they are looking for. Naah i am from peterborough so i have one long journey to make! :frown:

This is OT but I live near Peterborough :wink:
Reply 26

hmm ill have a look at them, and aw! :frown:
so so so nervous, i wonder if we'll be together or if theres loads of people going and we'll be split into groups
Original post by thompsonic7
This is OT but I live near Peterborough :wink:

What is OT I am confused?
What is OT I am confused?

Off Topic
Off Topic

Ooooooohhh! Stupid me! :biggrin: oh that is good not often you find someone from peterborough! :smile:
Ooooooohhh! Stupid me! :biggrin: oh that is good not often you find someone from peterborough! :smile:

My thoughts exactly :wink: Whereabouts do you live?
My thoughts exactly :wink: Whereabouts do you live?

Hehe! Whittlesey :smile: you? :biggrin:
Hehe! Whittlesey :smile: you? :biggrin:

I used to live in Eye (:colondollar:) but I actually live in Bourne now..
I used to live in Eye (:colondollar:) but I actually live in Bourne now..

Oooo! :biggrin: sounds cool! where bouts you applied for? :smile:
Oooo! :biggrin: sounds cool! where bouts you applied for? :smile:

Durham, YSJ, Birmingham City, Sheffield Hallam and Canterbury :smile: You?
Durham, YSJ, Birmingham City, Sheffield Hallam and Canterbury :smile: You?

Ooooo!! Goood luck! Bedford, Derby, Bishops G, Hertford and Wolverhampton! :biggrin: well exciting!
Reply 36
oh at least everyone feels the same then! what's your name? ill introduce myself when I get there so I dont feel like a loner :L
Original post by LozGee
oh at least everyone feels the same then! what's your name? ill introduce myself when I get there so I dont feel like a loner :L

Ohhh do you have an interview tommorroow too! :biggrin: I am Jessica! You? :smile: Are you excited for tommorrow if its tommorow! :biggrin: yeah i dont wanna be a loner either.
Reply 38
Ohhh do you have an interview tommorroow too! :biggrin: I am Jessica! You? :smile: Are you excited for tommorrow if its tommorow! :biggrin: yeah i dont wanna be a loner either.

yeah mine is tomorrow:frown: :L but i'm Lauren, a very unexcited and nervous Lauren! :L are you excited? doing any last minute prep?
Original post by LozGee
yeah mine is tomorrow:frown: :L but i'm Lauren, a very unexcited and nervous Lauren! :L are you excited? doing any last minute prep?

Ohh okaaay! :biggrin: Ermm.. I am slightly nervous and yeah trying to re read my book and have no clue what to say in the one mine speech. What have you prepared for it? Do you live near Derby? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest