The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In Need of:

Biology HL Paper 3
Chemistry HL Paper 2 +3

I am desperate enough to buy them. Please pm me or send them to [Removed - please use PMs or post here]!
(edited 12 years ago)
All bredrins out there can you help me getting some c2 chemistry and b2 biology november 2011 papers.
Cool beans.
Reply 5502
Hello,

I'm looking for any version of the Math HL questionbank which will work on 64-bit Windows. Please pm me if ever! Thank you so much!
I'm looking for 2011May Economcis,Physics,Chemistry papers,SL&HL.Please send to my if you have,thank you so much! <email removed - please send via private message>
Reply 5504
I am looking for Maths HL November 2011!!
If anybody has it please PM me, I have Maths HL May TZ1 and TZ2 2011
Does anyone have the May and Nov 2011 papers for English A1 HL, Chem SL, History HL, Math SL, and Econ HL?
Hi,

I'm reaaly desperate could anyone please send me

Chem HL, Bio Hl, Econ Hl, Math sl, DT HL, french sl, and english sl papers of may 2011 and november 2011?

I would be soooo thankful
Reply 5507
I am looking for Physics (HL & SL) November 2011. Kindly pm me if you have them

Thanks
I'm looking for the Chem SL AND HL, Math SL and Econ SL AND HL November 2011 papers. Please PM me if you have them. I have papers up till May 2011 so if you need them let me know too!

Thanks.
Reply 5509
Original post by Superwoman
I have nearly all the may 2011 papers and other previous years. If anyone wants anything pm me 'cause i dont check this thread often :smile:

Hi, do you think you could send me Biology (HL), Chemistry (HL) and Maths (SL) papers? I need them desperately!! Thanks :smile:
Reply 5510
Original post by IOwnAndPwNU
If anyone has French B SL exams for 2008 November, 2010 May and 2011 May, please message me!
I am also looking for English A1 and Mathematics May 2011 (both SL and HL for both subjects).

I have Biology May 2011 papers (both SL and HL) in return for any of the above papers.
I can also give you questionbanks if you need them if you what I want.

Hi, do you think you could send me the biology may 2011 HL papers? I would be ever so grateful THANKS!!!
Reply 5511
Original post by runningwithquills
I'm looking for the Chem SL AND HL, Math SL and Econ SL AND HL November 2011 papers. Please PM me if you have them. I have papers up till May 2011 so if you need them let me know too!

Thanks.

Hi I'm really sorry but I don't have those papers!! Do you think you could please send me the Bio HL, Chem HL and Maths SL May 2011 papers? :smile: Thanks
Could somebody please send me the English 2011 May A1 P1 paper please ?
I would really really appreciate it.

Please drop me a PM if you can.

Thank you.
Reply 5513
does anyone have the marking scheme for Business Studies and Management SL May 2002?
Desperately need it
Reply 5514
Can anyone send me some past papers, I require
History 1, 2, 3 HL,
Spanish Paper 1, 2 Ab intio
English Paper 2 HL
my e-mail address is [Removed - please use PMs or post here]
Reply 5515
Could someone please pm or e-mail me the following past papers for any years:

History Paper 1,2,3 HL
Spanish Paper 1, 2 Ab intio
English Paper 2 HL

Thanks xxx
Reply 5516
Does anyone have Physics SL May 2011 - Markschemes for Paper 2 TZ1 and P3 all TZ ?
Reply 5517
Could someone please send me may 2011 math sl paper 1 tz2?
Reply 5518
could someone please send me Mandarin B Higher 2010 may paper 2? Need it urgently.. thanks!
hey guy, I was wondering if anyone could give me the exam papers and mark-schemes for Biology Higher level, Business Standard, Chemistry Higher level and Math Standard level

Latest

Trending

Trending