The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7620
Love this.

:yy:
Reply 7621
Original post by brownchocolateice
yeh we'll expand the roti business to include a shaadi like business. it can be called rotishaadi.com have a roti and meet your life partner. we can also call it rotiandfishshaad.com haha lol. if you need help finding that perfect bride i'll help set you up with someone of your choice :smile:
i have an asian friend dating someone who is mixed chinese and white. they make an orite couple . but yeh i'll prob marry just an asian :smile:
haha she is the perfect firecracker for u. DJ can be the firecracker and you can be nye night. perfect combo haha. is she banned again? :frown: what happened this time. no wonder things seemed quiet.
DJ was asking if i could straighten her hair and i was like yeh ive got mad skills at straightening hair. heaps of asian guys here straighten and spike their hair plus i got practice straightening my sis's hair so i can straighten all hair types. if i cant then its a challenge. :smile:

Blud in business nuins free mana charge em for the roti, only if they do 3 shaadis at once then give em a roti free we got high standard rotis bruv . hahahha blud i
swear down thats racist, lool DJ gna munch yu raw. yu know she knows how to rumble.

Never seen a chinese wid someone else except a chinese. ama marry a gori bruv
lol jk ma parents are gna shoot me, actually they migh not as long as she oryt decent and stuff but she wont be able to handle the chilli so **** it haha.
yh i think dj gone for a bit ov revision or as she says she hibernatin.

Brownie 10 points for you :clap2: yu may aswel do the make up for the ppl who come for a shadi :nothing:
Reply 7622
Reply 7623
Original post by soyasauce
Stop talkng about DJ shes gone to revise for exams ! So I know you cant help talking about such a wonderful.person but stfu

chill the hell out. we were discussing why she gone and what?
(edited 11 years ago)
i think you're very sweet.
got to say if i were a 6th form guy i would ask you out to the 6th form school leavers ball. we could do bhangra dance together and
we would so be the peng couple of the year :smile:

lol I can't bhangra >.<
Original post by 007Shella
lol I can't bhangra >.<

hey who neg repped you :frown:
that's ok we would dance bollywood style then..or do some slow dance hollywood style. of course we'd both be 18 at the time so it would all be cool.
Original post by zubz91
Blud in business nuins free mana charge em for the roti, only if they do 3 shaadis at once then give em a roti free we got high standard rotis bruv . hahahha blud i
swear down thats racist, lool DJ gna munch yu raw. yu know she knows how to rumble.

Never seen a chinese wid someone else except a chinese. ama marry a gori bruv
lol jk ma parents are gna shoot me, actually they migh not as long as she oryt decent and stuff but she wont be able to handle the chilli so **** it haha.
yh i think dj gone for a bit ov revision or as she says she hibernatin.

Brownie 10 points for you :clap2: yu may aswel do the make up for the ppl who come for a shadi :nothing:

yeh you're right bro. we got to keep the business standards high. at least 3 shaadis for a free super roti. May also give them some fried fish as well. lol

what did i say that was racist? DJ wont mind she wanted me to be all tough
and :gangster: blud..so she'll like it i think. na she'll fall for my charm. besides im calling her a firecracker..firecrackers brighten up NYE night so she'll like it i think.

haha yeh here it happens but not as common as prob white and asian. but we got more chinese than other asians here. she is a nice girl but of course the asian parents got problems. and the girl asked my friend if he can see them as being together in future ..if not she wants out. he is kind of confused because parents are saying one thing and he doesnt know what to do. the parents do like the girl but they prefer someoen who can speak the language and all that and who is from similar culture. what to do.

haha what if she is a nice decent revert white girl who likes you who can take the mirchi and likes rotis. ima sure u can make the parents come around.
haha nah mate makeup would be too hard for me. not into mehndi as well. i'll stuck to the hair lol.
Reply 7627
Original post by VictorDeLost
Hello guys :colone:

hes either suspicious or gay kill him

:smile:
Reply 7628
:undefined:wtf

I am not suspicious.

And don't even try calling me gay. After that saucy PM you just sent me :wink:

well well well look whose fantasies are coming out. :wink:
Reply 7629
yeh you're right bro. we got to keep the business standards high. at least 3 shaadis for a free super roti. May also give them some fried fish as well. lol

what did i say that was racist? DJ wont mind she wanted me to be all tough
and :gangster: blud..so she'll like it i think. na she'll fall for my charm. besides im calling her a firecracker..firecrackers brighten up NYE night so she'll like it i think.

haha yeh here it happens but not as common as prob white and asian. but we got more chinese than other asians here. she is a nice girl but of course the asian parents got problems. and the girl asked my friend if he can see them as being together in future ..if not she wants out. he is kind of confused because parents are saying one thing and he doesnt know what to do. the parents do like the girl but they prefer someoen who can speak the language and all that and who is from similar culture. what to do.

haha what if she is a nice decent revert white girl who likes you who can take the mirchi and likes rotis. ima sure u can make the parents come around.
haha nah mate makeup would be too hard for me. not into mehndi as well. i'll stuck to the hair lol.

haha bruv if thats the case am doing the 3 shadis lol. no lie bangla fish is bare nice the way they make it.:drool:

You said Fish :eek: lol sure she will, okay is that how it is brownie now you calling me the night yeah like you calling me dark and stuff bare blacked out i see i see:tongue:

well of course that what the parents will prefer
. thank god lol
hey who neg repped you :frown:
that's ok we would dance bollywood style then..or do some slow dance hollywood style. of course we'd both be 18 at the time so it would all be cool.

lol this age thing is a bit of a problem for you isn't it
you quickly add "sister" at the end of everything... funny you
just chill chill just chill!

and I don't get why people get so worked up about neg reps (NOT THAT .. THAT'S AN INVITATION FOR MORE...) lol
Original post by zubz91
well well well look whose fantasies are coming out. :wink:

I've been seeing a lot of your posts... and I feel the need to tell you this

I ADORE MUHAMMAD ALI...
(edited 11 years ago)
I've got evidence, if anyone wants it.

I have to warn you guys though, the content of this PM is rather disturbing. It involves, three chimpanzees, Gordon Brown and some matching leather outfits :wink:

GORDON BROWN?????????

*Deathly mental imagery*
GORDON BROWN?????????

*Deathly mental imagery*

Deathly! :eek:

Gordon Brown is a tasty white chocolate dipped in perfection :sogood:

Who d'you consider sexy? Boris Johnson? :wink:
Deathly! :eek:

Gordon Brown is a tasty white chocolate dipped in perfection :sogood:

Who d'you consider sexy? Boris Johnson? :wink:

I say this because I care...

GET SOME HELP!

And I think Ian Somerhalder is sexy
Paul Wesley
George Clooney
Jake Gyllenhaal
Hugh Laurie
Ashton Kutcher
Ed westwick
Kaka (footballer)
Gerard Butler
Aamir Khan
Imran Khan
Akshay Kumar
Arjun Rampal
Alexander F rodriguez

ANYWHERE IN THAT LIST DID YOU SEE bloody BORIS JOHNSON?
I say this because I care...

GET SOME HELP!

And I think Ian Somerhalder is sexy
Paul Wesley
George Clooney
Jake Gyllenhaal
Hugh Laurie
Ashton Kutcher
Ed westwick
Kaka (footballer)
Gerard Butler
Aamir Khan
Imran Khan
Akshay Kumar
Arjun Rampal
Alexander F rodriguez
VicorDeLost

ANYWHERE IN THAT LIST DID YOU SEE bloody BORIS JOHNSON?

Ahhhhh :h: You really do care don't you?:cry2:

I didn't think Boris was your type to be honest.
And your list is solid :wink:
GORDON BROWN?????????

*Deathly mental imagery*

Hahaha

Yur really preety btw from what I can kinda see :h:

Girls who have good looks should appreciate them :frown: xxx
Babe did you have a good sleep xxx

Yeah baby girl. Had fun last night?
Hahaha

Yur really preety btw from what I can kinda see :h:

Girls who have good looks should appreciate them :frown: xxx

Aww thanks... but everyone has those bad days and I'm no exception
*ESPECIIALLYY DURING EXAM TERM* lol

What's sad is even the pretty girls who look flawless on a bad day turn around and go "oh boo hoo I'm so fugly".... and I'm just like -__-

but why the sad face? =O

and you know what? you're right....
GIRLS WHO HAVE GOOD LOOKS SHOULD APPRECIATE THEM
*COUGH*YOUUU*COUGH*
Ahhhhh :h: You really do care don't you?:cry2:

I didn't think Boris was your type to be honest.
And your list is solid :wink:

not my "type".... even if he were the last MAN ON EARTH....
I'd find a kutha and be content in life than to be with him

Latest