The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blackshadow
Yeah baby girl. Had fun last night?

Yeh I did :colondollar: havnt had fun like that for a while . We should do it again sometime xx
Original post by 007Shella
as in ... you assumed all girls from Essex are:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essex_girl

and that's labelling... lol
aw both you and blackshadow are a tad bit slow today =)

+ I'll be your moon if you be my sunshine, my only sunshine

i see,i will never label anything again, except for my chai cup, cos i don't like ppl drinking from it :tongue:
i knw :sad: i took a break and got my head in the game just for u :flutter:
im all yours, i'll keep you warm, when your cold, brighten up your days, and make u smile like the sunshine :wink: and i'll bring you a bunch of :rose: to your chappal store :rofl:

I'm flattered really ... now who's this Zoya you speak of? o.O

+ Depends what type of cookie it is? ... *suspects*

soyasauce looool
choc chip cookie, or any chocolate one :coma: u can't resist :wink:
Original post by soyasauce
Yeh I did :colondollar: havnt had fun like that for a while . We should do it again sometime xx

WAHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Someone had "FUN" last night

Ahah so cyute >.<
Aww thanks... but everyone has those bad days and I'm no exception
*ESPECIIALLYY DURING EXAM TERM* lol

What's sad is even the pretty girls who look flawless on a bad day turn around and go "oh boo hoo I'm so fugly".... and I'm just like -__-

but why the sad face? =O

and you know what? you're right....
GIRLS WHO HAVE GOOD LOOKS SHOULD APPRECIATE THEM
*COUGH*YOUUU*COUGH*

omg tell me about it lol you should ask my bf (blackshadow) how bad i look during the exam time :/

yupp thats girls for you LOL

loooooooooool naah
WAHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Someone had "FUN" last night

Ahah so cyute >.<

:colondollar: perhaps we should keep our personal stuff off here LOL :colondollar:
Reply 7645
Im back, bishes!
Original post by hasan4life
i see,i will never label anything again, except for my chai cup, cos i don't like ppl drinking from it :tongue:
i knw :sad: i took a break and got my head in the game just for u :flutter:
im all yours, i'll keep you warm, when your cold, brighten up your days, and make u smile like the sunshine :wink: and i'll bring you a bunch of :rose: to your chappal store :rofl:

soyasauce looool
choc chip cookie, or any chocolate one :coma: u can't resist :wink:

=O.... Bout me? I like chai... alot *hint hint*... and you're chai cup looks sexy over there

You KNEW about my chappal store?
:creep:

But I like flowers so.... I'll let this one slide

+ I lurve anything chocolate ... O.O .. *grabs the whole packet and gobs it down even the cookie you're about to eat... >.> <.< *
Original post by brownchocolateice
yeh i know ive seen some of those threads around and its not cool.
im nice but youre the stud man. :smile: you do have a way with words when talking to girls. ive heard you know how to make their eyes sparkle, to charm them off their feet and make them get butterflies in their stomach. If i was a girl i'd probably claim you and stamp my name on your hand.

lool your poetry stuff is sick man, i can't compete with that, u the don in that. haha i kwn man, just need a girl to make me feel the same :moon:
looooool
Original post by zubz91
i mean that chorlton is not my type of place. safe

oh right cool, i forgot what we were talking about haha :tongue:
omg tell me about it lol you should ask my bf (blackshadow) how bad i look during the exam time :/

yupp thats girls for you LOL

loooooooooool naah

I'm sure you are!!... If you're blackshadows type, I'm sure you must be sutin special :wink:
I hear he's really SPECIFIC lol
... if you know what I mean
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by VictorDeLost
Gotta aim high I guess.

You didn't see the addition I made to your quote in my previous post :tongue: Or maybe you did see it, and it was true so you chose not to comment on it :cool:

>.>

<.<

Reply 7650
x

Hello newbie :holmes:
>.>

<.<

Explain :colonhash:

EDIT:
I think someone keeps on negging you. Enemies? :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ak137
Im back, bishes!

missed u bitch :hugs:

=O.... Bout me? I like chai... alot *hint hint*... and you're chai cup looks sexy over there

You KNEW about my chappal store?

But I like flowers so.... I'll let this one slide

+ I lurve anything chocolate ... O.O .. *grabs the whole packet and gobs it down even the cookie you're about to eat... >.> <.< *

nice :sexface: paki tea right, not gora tea?? i'll let u share my tea cups, thats something special u knw :wink: im more addicted to hot chocolate though.
haha, well saw your about me innit, although u should know im a :ninja2: i know everything :cool:
*brb* stocks up on flowers :wink:
now you are awesome, chocolate is like food from heaven :drools: hey eat your own cookie, leave mine alone :colonhash:
lol you're pretty funny :yy:
I'm sure you are!!... If you're blackshadows type, I'm sure you must be sutin special :wink:
I hear he's really SPECIFIC lol
... if you know what I mean

yeh i am i guess :colondollar: or he just has bad taste :colonhash: lol

guys ey ..
Reply 7654
missed u bitch :hugs:

hasan! My pervy friend! :sexface:

:hugs:
Original post by VictorDeLost
Explain :colonhash:

EDIT:
I think someone keeps on negging you. Enemies? :tongue:

No..I don't really care about these rep things *lies*..

pssht .. imbeciles
Original post by ak137
Hello newbie :holmes:

Why helloOo there (=

We should! I've booked a hotel room for us two this Friday x

nice :sexface: paki tea right, not gora tea?? i'll let u share my tea cups, thats something special u knw :wink: im more addicted to hot chocolate though.
haha, well saw your about me innit, although u should know im a :ninja2: i know everything :cool:
*brb* stocks up on flowers :wink:
now you are awesome, chocolate is like food from heaven :drools: hey eat your own cookie, leave mine alone :colonhash:
lol you're pretty funny :yy:

Obviously paki chai.......Do I come across German? O.O.... I like it when it has those 101 million ingredients btw.. not that I'm complaining or anything

+ I'M kinda special ya know so... special exceptions have to be made

Agreed. Chocolate is from the heavens above, it was as if angels misplaced the god damn thing down here.... and humans have forever been experimenting since then

Stop being selfish and SHARE the cookies ... How old are you? jeez <.<
>.>
yeh i am i guess :colondollar: or he just has bad taste :colonhash: lol

guys ey ..

Well apparently Blackshadow does NOT have bad taste ... because some apparent "bookings" have been taking place

so WAHHHHEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY AGAIN ... =P

Latest