The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 Biology Unit 5 (6BIO5) - 22/06/2011- OFFICIAL THREAD !

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ghogho
many many thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks :biggrin:

ahaha no problem, was on there by accident but hope its useful anyway XD
Reply 3601
Original post by 8551amy
aannyyonnneee?? january past paper 2012 pleasee????

sry bt i only have it on media fire i even tried to search for u for other sources but didnt find :s-smilie: :frown: try to open it again on media fire
Reply 3602
Original post by ghogho
sry bt i only have it on media fire i even tried to search for u for other sources but didnt find :s-smilie: :frown: try to open it again on media fire

Thankyou anyway for trying!! Apparently i have to have this programme on your computer to be able to open it and id have to pay to download that programme which is a bit annoying! when you down load it does it not convert it to a pdf file? If so would you mind sending me it please?
Reply 3603
Original post by 8551amy
Thankyou anyway for trying!! Apparently i have to have this programme on your computer to be able to open it and id have to pay to download that programme which is a bit annoying! when you down load it does it not convert it to a pdf file? If so would you mind sending me it please?

when i upload it on TSR it says there is an error :frown:

lsn there is an option an media fire to have the programe as a trial for free so try it
Reply 3604
Reply 3605

it is also media fire ;(
open and check it out ................
Reply 3606

Ahhh didnt work either, just comes up with this message about decoding... thankyou anyway for trying! you wouldnt by any chance have it in pdf that you could email to me or somehting would you?
Original post by ghogho

I thought there was no january 2012 unit 5 paper?
Reply 3608
Original post by ghogho
when i upload it on TSR it says there is an error :frown:

lsn there is an option an media fire to have the programe as a trial for free so try it

ahhh would you be able to email it to me? am i allowed to put my email address on here i dont really know how this student room thing works haha!
I will also try that i didnt notice that, thanks
Reply 3609
this exam im finding so hard to revise for, i dont undertsand, like should i read the article and answer the million and one questions that everyones posted or shall i just learn unit 5 like theres no tomorrow and AS. whats everyones plan? lol
Reply 3610
Original post by Dixie
this exam im finding so hard to revise for, i dont undertsand, like should i read the article and answer the million and one questions that everyones posted or shall i just learn unit 5 like theres no tomorrow and AS. whats everyones plan? lol

I've just looked over the obvious things in AS like obesity and the heart and transcription and translation...stem cells all of that kind of thing, and just skim read it. tbh they cant ask us things that we havent been taught, some of the questions floating about are stuff that you'd have to google in depth to find an answer to!
Reply 3611
Original post by I.LoveSyria.Aleppo
I thought there was no january 2012 unit 5 paper?

??????!!!!!
there is unit 5 starting from June 10 till Jan 12
Original post by ghogho
??????!!!!!
there is unit 5 starting from June 10 till Jan 12

no,there's no Jan 11
and no Jan 12
even if you go onto the grade boundaries for Jan 2012, there's no Unit 5, only for Unit 1,2 and 4

trust me :redface:
Reply 3613
no,there's no Jan 11
and no Jan 12
even if you go onto the grade boundaries for Jan 2012, there's no Unit 5, only for Unit 1,2 and 4

trust me :redface:

http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gce/gce08/biology/pages/default.aspx I managed to find the unit 5 for edexcel jan 2011 but not 2012 because they hold them back to do mocks on which sucks! hope this helps
Original post by 8551amy
http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gce/gce08/biology/pages/default.aspx I managed to find the unit 5 for edexcel jan 2011 but not 2012 because they hold them back to do mocks on which sucks! hope this helps

OMG I totaly apologise :redface:
I thought this was AQA :colondollar: sorry
Reply 3615
Original post by 8551amy
I've just looked over the obvious things in AS like obesity and the heart and transcription and translation...stem cells all of that kind of thing, and just skim read it. tbh they cant ask us things that we havent been taught, some of the questions floating about are stuff that you'd have to google in depth to find an answer to!

yeahh i guess your right haha very nearly just had a meltdown about this :colondollar:

does anyone have an idea what a raw mark would normally be to get like 112 ums? considerng the A boundaries are pretty much the same- around 67/68?
Reply 3616

haha no worries :smile:
Does anyone know the Grade Boundaries for this exam?
Reply 3618

loool :biggrin:
no problem but a moment further kont hashok fi nafsi :smile: :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3619
Original post by 8551amy
Ahhh didnt work either, just comes up with this message about decoding... thankyou anyway for trying! you wouldnt by any chance have it in pdf that you could email to me or somehting would you?

did u try the download the free trial of media fire!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending