The Student Room Group

Which subject...?

Ok so I know this is a bit of an odd combination of subjects, but i have 2 'spaces' in my a level option blocks but I cant decide between :
Business
Psychology
Philosophy

Does anyone know which 2 are the easiest or have an idea which link better? (If therr are any links!)
Thankyou!! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Don't take an A-Level because of how easy it's going to be. Take an A-Level because it will help you to get into university or will help you in the future :yep:

So you're deciding between Business, Psychology and Philosophy?

What are the other subjects you've decided on?
Reply 2
Ditch business, go with psych and phil. Choose the A levels which will get you into the course you want to do at uni.
Business, Psychology, Philosophy eh?

Philosophy is the most respected, followed by Psychology, followed by Business.

What other subjects are you taking?
Original post by GeorgiaBurek
Ok so I know this is a bit of an odd combination of subjects, but i have 2 'spaces' in my a level option blocks but I cant decide between :
Business
Psychology
Philosophy

Does anyone know which 2 are the easiest or have an idea which link better? (If therr are any links!)
Thankyou!! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure about Philosophy, but alot of business is common sense so I found it pretty easy. Psychology is alot to learn but very interesting, so if you enjoy it, it'll come alot more naturally. All depends on what you want to do
Reply 5
Biology and geography I think :-) xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
What do you actually want to do at university/what uni level are you thinking of?
I would go for Philosophy and Psychology as, to me, they seem the most interesting :smile:
Reply 8
Philosophy is easy. I got an A without revision - mainly because I enjoyed the subject so much.
Id deffinately go for psychology. From what ive found ut, theres a lot to learn, but its interesting. And seeing as you have chosen biology and geography, it fit in ok, as it goes well with biology.

Quick Reply

Latest