The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Offer for History at Kings, I got the form that I am supposed to send my the UCAS track submission deadline and it has asked me to send photocopies of the certificates that I need to get in; but I'm assuming that means my A2 certificates when I get them rather than the AS ones I already have?
Was so surprised to get the offer- I hadn't let myself really consider that I'd be going, and all of a sudden my plans for the next year have changed massively! Anybody else for History or Kings?
Cannot wait for October! Anybody else holding unconditional offers?! x
Reply 62
Original post by KrystynaW
Offer for History at Kings, I got the form that I am supposed to send my the UCAS track submission deadline and it has asked me to send photocopies of the certificates that I need to get in; but I'm assuming that means my A2 certificates when I get them rather than the AS ones I already have?
Was so surprised to get the offer- I hadn't let myself really consider that I'd be going, and all of a sudden my plans for the next year have changed massively! Anybody else for History or Kings?

King's music :smile: good luck for a levels

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by hogwartian1993

Uhuh... You definitely accepting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oboe1994
Uhuh... You definitely accepting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Positive! What about you? x
Reply 65
Positive! What about you? x

Don't know, music's different what with conservatoires and stuff :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oboe1994
Don't know, music's different what with conservatoires and stuff :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough! Cambridge is just my favourite university so I feel blessed to be going there! x
Reply 67
Yeah I guess it hinges on whether I want to do performing or academics... And I don't know :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone got an offer that states they need a grade in a completely unrelated subject?
Original post by I'll.Be.Back
Hahahaa :grin:, yes... Although you may consider slightly formalising your language! :wink:

haha I will don't worry... :')
Offer for Medicine at Christ's College ... so excited!! :biggrin:
Anyone here from Ireland? (North or Republic, though I'm from just outside Dublin)

Got an offer for Maths in Christ's .. Anyone similar? (I feel like I'm playing go fish! :L)
Reply 72
Original post by PapercutMagnet
Has anyone got an offer that states they need a grade in a completely unrelated subject?

:/ one of my friends is doing 3 sciences and music and has an offer for engineering which says he needs a B in music?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by josie.roberts
Insanely happy after recieving BioNatSci offer for St John's
Anyone with the same course, same college ?
Congratulations to everyone in this thread :smile:

Hi :smile: I'm a bio natsci (corpus) what courses do you think you'd like to do?
Reply 74
Just me that finds replacing Natsci with nazi really amusing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75

How hard is it to get an unconditional offer?
Original post by raiden95
How hard is it to get an unconditional offer?

I already have my A2 grades? I'm a gap year student, I got A*A*A x
Hello. What extra curricular things does everyone want to get up to in Cambridge? [assuming you make your offer]
Hello, and congrats to everyone! :biggrin:
Any other Caius medics here? Haha, no clue what wrong for them to give me an offer, but I won't complain :wink:

This was posted from The Student
Reply 79
I already have my A2 grades? I'm a gap year student, I got A*A*A x

Wow that's awesome you must be well pleased congrats! Is it possible to get an unconditional if you apply having done one alevel but the others only AS?

Latest

Trending

Trending