The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by salmon-aiman
Must have lost your memory or something because you forgot the biggest creep here. i.e. yourself.

Take it easy, dont start crying. Im trying to get you out of your monotonous boring tone, its not working. So I had to try something.
Reply 1141
Original post by ♥ ♥
Ha ha :L But you're Pakistani, how can I be awesome to you? :L
Lol, Mahi more commonly just means 'loved one' :h:

Oh well, good thing I won't bump into you, right? :L

Proper creeps though. Had my pic up for a matter of days, on my old and new account, got nonsense PMs and everything :frown:

Cos I'm a coconut :p: Explains my terrible (Urdu) poem writing skills :mmm: I can do 10 times better in English :lol: Well, you clearly are a loved one aren't ya? :biggrin:

You never know :wink: We are in London after all :p: You might have already without knowing it. Although not possible cos then you'd be crazy about me already :biggrin:
Original post by Insomniac_1901
I thank god I am one in that case :P

Weirdly enough apparently I never had 'the' accent. When I came here people used to tell me my accent's American haha

Goodnight :smile:

You'd love a compliment by me though, wouldn't you? :biggrin:
Ah, that's interesting :tongue: maybe your birthplace had an effect? :teehee:

Original post by Warlord
Is there one girl on this thread you havent flirted with :biggrin:

Armani786 :tongue: But that's only cos I've seen her post once or twice only :lol:
Reply 1142
Original post by Zeegie
This might take me a while to adjust to bro

:biggrin:

Sick name tho :wink:

Its my stage name :smile:
And twitter name too.. :P
Reply 1143
Just hope M likes it :')
Original post by Warlord
Take it easy, dont start crying. Im trying to get you out of your monotonous boring tone, its not working. So I had to try something.

Unfortunately for you, here's one task which you'll epically fail. And I do not cry, unless ofc, it's of happiness at mocking you.
Reply 1145
Original post by ♥ ♥
Sucks. Although could be a lot worse, and my immediate family could have the same mentality. I wouldn't be allowed to do half of the things I do now, if my parents were that narrow-minded.

Ha ha, I wasn't that great at them. Definitely better at the 800m sprint.
Yes! Ah, dancing is just the best. I watch Strictly come dancing, and I'm just always sitting there, in AWE :smile:

Yay! :five:

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :smile:

And I'm really happy for you that your rents are chilled and not narrow minded like the idiotic relatives that we both seem to be sharing :smile:
Original post by Warlord
Ye, a lot of weirdos on here. Zeegies sister is a prime example :tongue:

You're so mean :L
I actually meant the guys, obvs, there must be female weirdos too, but thankfully, haven't had to deal with any :L
Original post by Revent
Armani786 :tongue: But that's only cos I've seen her post once or twice only :lol:

+ me ofc, though I am most definitely not complaining.
Original post by Revent
Cos I'm a coconut :p: Explains my terrible (Urdu) poem writing skills :mmm: I can do 10 times better in English :lol: Well, you clearly are a loved one aren't ya? :biggrin:

You never know :wink: We are in London after all :p: You might have already without knowing it. Although not possible cos then you'd be crazy about me already :biggrin:

Ah, that does explain it.
Ha ha, I guess :L

Gosh, most girls love guys who flirt with them, right now, it's so awks 'cos I don't even know how to reply :L Maybe it's 'cos I know, that you're just flirtatious, and that you could flirt with a brick wall, so yeah :colondollar:

Which part of London are you from?

Original post by Zeegie
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :smile:

And I'm really happy for you that your rents are chilled and not narrow minded like the idiotic relatives that we both seem to be sharing :smile:

Thanks hun. Lol, so so true though, don't know what I'd do without them :')
Reply 1149
Original post by Warlord
Ye, a lot of weirdos on here. Zeegies sister is a prime example :tongue:

She has her own identity, you don't need to refer my name along with it.
Unfortunately for you, here's one task which you'll epically fail. And I do not cry, unless ofc, it's of happiness at mocking you.

As long as it annoys zeegie, I couldnt care less.
Original post by Zeegie
She has her own identity, you don't need to refer my name along with it.

Sorry, I keep forgetting her name.
Original post by ♥ ♥
You're so mean :L
I actually meant the guys, obvs, there must be female weirdos too, but thankfully, haven't had to deal with any :L

lol why are you always so serious :biggrin: We mess around :smile:
Reply 1153
Original post by ♥ ♥
Ah, that does explain it.
Ha ha, I guess :L

Gosh, most girls love guys who flirt with them, right now, it's so awks 'cos I don't even know how to reply :L Maybe it's 'cos I know, that you're just flirtatious, and that you could flirt with a brick wall, so yeah :colondollar:

Which part of London are you from?

Thanks hun. Lol, so so true though, don't know what I'd do without them :')

Just take it :biggrin: (and flirt back :sexface: ) Yeah, I could flirt with a brick wall, definitely :biggrin:
East London, you? :smile:

+ me ofc, though I am most definitely not complaining.

Yeah, and you, but that's because you're not legal and act just like my sister :p:
Reply 1154
Original post by Warlord
As long as it annoys zeegie, I couldnt care less.

Why you being so mean to Zeegs? :eek:
Original post by Revent

You'd love a compliment by me though, wouldn't you? :biggrin:
Ah, that's interesting :tongue: maybe your birthplace had an effect? :teehee:

Why would I love that exactly? :P

No idea what it was but I never got called a freshy haha

Original post by Warlord
Is there one girl on this thread you havent flirted with :biggrin:

Can I not be on that list anymore? :frown:
Reply 1156
Original post by Insomniac_1901
Why would I love that exactly? :P

No idea what it was but I never got called a freshy haha

Can I not be on that list anymore? :frown:

I thought you were gonna sleep :p:

Oh and you'd love it because when I flirt, I'm speaking the truth :wink: so if I say you sound like an amazing person, I mean it :biggrin: (which by the way you are :smile: )
How's revision going guys?? just about a week or less to go :/ not really looking forward to it especially with all the good matches arsenal are going to play in the middle of my exams so wont get to watcch them :frown: and all these transfer rumors i hope the villa one is true though :biggrin:
Original post by Revent
Why you being so mean to Zeegs? :eek:

Idk, she is speaking oddly, what do I care
Original post by Warlord
lol why are you always so serious :biggrin: We mess around :smile:

I don't know! I'm not in real life, I just don't think I can convey everything I mean to online, if that makes sense :L Let me try and be more funny and cool...:h:

Original post by Revent
Just take it :biggrin: (and flirt back :sexface: ) Yeah, I could flirt with a brick wall, definitely :biggrin:
East London, you? :smile:

Okay, I shall try...

West London :h:

Latest