The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
I thought you were gonna sleep :p:

Oh and you'd love it because when I flirt, I'm speaking the truth :wink: so if I say you sound like an amazing person, I mean it :biggrin: (which by the way you are :smile: )

She doesnt want you to flirt with her anymore.
Reply 1161
Original post by Numan786
How's revision going guys?? just about a week or less to go :/ not really looking forward to it especially with all the good matches arsenal are going to play in the middle of my exams so wont get to watcch them :frown: and all these transfer rumors i hope the villa one is true though :biggrin:

Liverpool are playing united and city during exams :'(
Original post by Revent
I thought you were gonna sleep :p:

Oh and you'd love it because when I flirt, I'm speaking the truth :wink: so if I say you sound like an amazing person, I mean it :biggrin: (which by the way you are :smile: )

I said I was gna study :P

Hmmm interesting. I amm an amazing person though so why would that impress me?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ♥ ♥
I don't know! I'm not in real life, I just don't think I can convey everything I mean to online, if that makes sense :L Let me try and be more funny and cool...:h:
No stay as you are, you are cool as it is :smile:
Havent met a nicer indian fan, will give you that :smile:

Okay, I shall try...

West London :h:

Reply 1164
Original post by Insomniac_1901
I said I was gna study :P

Hmmm interesting. I amm an amazing person so why would that impress me? :P

Ooooh okay my bad :tongue:

Feeds your ego :wink:

Original post by ♥ ♥
I don't know! I'm not in real life, I just don't think I can convey everything I mean to online, if that makes sense :L Let me try and be more funny and cool...:h:

Okay, I shall try...

West London :h:

You didn't really try there :colone: :p:

Oh okay, East London is far better :wink:

Original post by Warlord
Idk, she is speaking oddly, what do I care

Because you were the cutest couple :colone: I VOTED for you as the cutest couple! Now start being nice otherwise my vote would've went to waste :frown:
Original post by Warlord

Naaaw :')
Thanks :biggrin: I hate the standard Indian fans though, they even piss me off, and I'm actually Indian :smile:
I need to get some sleep, and revision done, if I want to spend 8 hours watching Pak batter India again :L
Original post by Revent

My ego's not hungry doe
Original post by Revent

I CAN'T OKAY :L I'm not cool, and flirty :frown: I can't, it just comes out sketty and artificial when I attempt to :laugh:

No mate, West London foreverrr :L
Reply 1168
My ego's not hungry doe

You're a tough nut to crack :wink: I like that :wink:
Original post by Revent
Because you were the cutest couple :colone: I VOTED for you as the cutest couple! Now start being nice otherwise my vote would've went to waste :frown:

Wait, revent, I never found out who the winners were of anything...who got the cutest couple?
+ew, I wouldnt be able to stand warlord as a brother in law. that's just grim on so many proportions.
Reply 1170
Original post by ♥ ♥
I CAN'T OKAY :L I'm not cool, and flirty :frown: I can't, it just comes out sketty and artificial when I attempt to :laugh:

No mate, West London foreverrr :L

Of course you can :biggrin: Plus, it takes practice :wink:

And what does West London have? I'm in Stratford, and we have the olympic stadium :colone:
Reply 1171
Original post by salmon-aiman
Wait, revent, I never found out who the winners were of anything...who got the cutest couple?
+ew, I wouldnt be able to stand warlord as a brother in law. that's just grim on so many proportions.

Check the first post of this thread :smile:
Reply 1172

You take things way too far.
Original post by Revent
Of course you can :biggrin: Plus, it takes practice :wink:

And what does West London have? I'm in Stratford, and we have the olympic stadium :colone:

Part of me...kinda doesn't like the whole overly flirtatious thing. I mean, I wouldn't like a guy to flirt with other girls when he's with me :L :wink:

It's just better okaaaay. I don't need to justify it :lol: It's better 'cos I live in West London :h:
Original post by ♥ ♥
Naaaw :')
Thanks :biggrin: I hate the standard Indian fans though, they even piss me off, and I'm actually Indian :smile:
I need to get some sleep, and revision done, if I want to spend 8 hours watching Pak batter India again :L

That made me laugh :smile:
Original post by Revent
You're a tough nut to crack :wink: I like that :wink:

I'm not seeing where all this hype about you being such an amazing flirt came from tbh... You try though, I'll give you that :P

We are not getting married you idiot. I am in a pissed off mood. Dont make it worse.
Reply 1178
I'm not seeing where all this hype about you being such an amazing flirt came from tbh... You try though, I'll give you that :P

No one said amazing :colondollar: It's the BIGGEST flirt :p: It's because I try it with everyone :lol:

Original post by ♥ ♥
Part of me...kinda doesn't like the whole overly flirtatious thing. I mean, I wouldn't like a guy to flirt with other girls when he's with me :L :wink:

It's just better okaaaay. I don't need to justify it :lol: It's better 'cos I live in West London :h:

What about the other part? :wink: And I'm single :p: My girlfriend dumped me over a year ago :lol:

We have the Olympic site. We win :biggrin:
Original post by Revent

Oh well, who gives a ****. I dont give a ****

Latest