The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2520
Original post by Farwa
Haha I do agree with the "bitches" point... I'm hoping I'll find some nice friends at uni though

Me tooooo.....can't wait :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
Me tooooo.....can't wait :smile:

Heard from any unis barring coxford yet?
Reply 2522
Original post by Farwa
No I'm not but why do you not like pakistani girls?

Hmm I thought he did :tongue:

I like them..as friends/sisters, etc.. :biggrin:
Reply 2523
Original post by Warlord
Heard from any unis barring coxford yet?

Had an interview at Glasgow a while ago...got one at Manchester in Feb...Leeds is still sorting out and keep sending seasons greetings emails giving me false hope lol....
Reply 2524
Original post by Zeegie
Had an interview at Glasgow a while ago...got one at Manchester in Feb...Leeds is still sorting out and keep sending seasons greetings emails giving me false hope lol....

Make sure you don't forget to ask me for some help re Manchester before your interview :smile: I have some stuff that you will find VERY helpful that I haven't put up in my FOI's :tongue:
Reply 2525
Original post by Revent
Hmm I thought he did :tongue:

I like them..as friends/sisters, etc.. :biggrin:

Too busy leaching information out of universities for a relationship :tongue:
Reply 2526
Original post by zy55
Too busy leaching information out of universities for a relationship :tongue:

:teehee: That too :tongue: :giggle:
Original post by Zeegie
Nah I meant the pakistani girls that I know....my dad often attends a lot of "doctor" functions and whatnot and a lot of the girls there just piss me off, hence me and my sister don't go anymore....I don't want to be general or anything because I know there are a lot of nice decent ones but it's just a shame that I don't have any pakistani friends as such and if I do come across them they're just absolute bitches......

The guys tend to be better but still there are a load of *****. But yeah these are just from the ones that I've seen.

The girls on this thread are coooool :biggrin:
Hahaha, yeah I'm not a huge fan of sticking to one crew...I have a solid bunch who I would call my true friends, and then I don't see any harm in mingling around and having laughs with everyone....though mum always gets a little worried bless :smile:

I agree with the guys part to an extent. Most pakistani guys I know are *****, but my closest male friends nevertheless are pakistani. Well, two indian, two pakistani. The pakistani girls I never really imagine as bitches, I assumed it was because they are shy they dont really interact? I thought pakistani girls were the nicest and least bitchiest lol.
Reply 2528
Original post by Revent
Make sure you don't forget to ask me for some help re Manchester before your interview :smile: I have some stuff that you will find VERY helpful that I haven't put up in my FOI's :tongue:

Hahaha okay bro I remember....as soon as my maths exam next week is finished, I'll start preparing for Manc.....first choice now all the way....
Original post by Zeegie

Guessing manc is the first choice unless you want to be far away from home?
Original post by Zeegie
Hahaha okay bro I remember....as soon as my maths exam next week is finished, I'll start preparing for Manc.....first choice now all the way....

Lol, you answered my post anyway :smile:
Reply 2531
Original post by Zeegie

Ah okay, fair enough :tongue: Good luck!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 2532
Original post by Warlord
I agree with the guys part to an extent. Most pakistani guys I know are *****, but my closest male friends nevertheless are pakistani. Well, two indian, two pakistani. The pakistani girls I never really imagine as bitches, I assumed it was because they are shy they dont really interact? I thought pakistani girls were the nicest and least bitchiest lol.

Erm....some Pakistani girls are most definitely NOT the nicest and least bitchiest hahahaha.....gori larkyons se bhi do haath again hoti hain......

I'd be extremely lucky to make friends with a shy one....unfortunately most of the ones I know aren't shy, they just walk around like they're Miss Pakistan or whatever....

And I wouldn't mind making friends with a quiet girl, seeing as I'd probably bring out their wild side lol....don't know if that's a good thing on my part but meh....have that affect on people sometimes......

I tend to graze in fairly loud people at times so it would be nice to get a bit of a mixture at uni...
Reply 2533
Original post by Warlord
Guessing manc is the first choice unless you want to be far away from home?

You know it's funny you should say that because up till like, short of 2 months ago, I really really did not want to go there, as it is fairly close to home....then I realised that I can't really be sure of anything because I don't really guarantee myself any offers....so will just have to wait and see what happens...and then decided that at least I'll have a decent bed to sleep in every night....plus I like the city, and the only reason I was having doubts is coz the gorahs said social life bahuat kharaaab ho gi and bla bla bla.....

Having actually spoken to some people, it really doesn't seem like that big a deal....and I'll still be able to hang out and go places...plus I might get a caaaarrrrr :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 2534
Original post by revent
ah okay, fair enough :tongue: good luck!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

thhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaankkkkkkkk yoooooooooooou :wink:
Original post by Zeegie
Erm....some Pakistani girls are most definitely NOT the nicest and least bitchiest hahahaha.....gori larkyons se bhi do haath again hoti hain......

I'd be extremely lucky to make friends with a shy one....unfortunately most of the ones I know aren't shy, they just walk around like they're Miss Pakistan or whatever....

And I wouldn't mind making friends with a quiet girl, seeing as I'd probably bring out their wild side lol....don't know if that's a good thing on my part but meh....have that affect on people sometimes......

I tend to graze in fairly loud people at times so it would be nice to get a bit of a mixture at uni...

Oh wow, I seem to have had a misconception then. My rose tinted glasses are coming off ladies, sorry :smile: Miss pakistan :biggrin: Just slap them, lol if you want to see miss pakistan wannabes, go to southall broadway sometime. Ahh, I just think its dificult to befriend pakistani girls in general, so I kind of stopped trying I guess.
Reply 2536
Original post by Warlord
Oh wow, I seem to have had a misconception then. My rose tinted glasses are coming off ladies, sorry :smile: Miss pakistan :biggrin: Just slap them, lol if you want to see miss pakistan wannabes, go to southall broadway sometime. Ahh, I just think its dificult to befriend pakistani girls in general, so I kind of stopped trying I guess.

Well as I said, this is just based on the girls that I've come across...the ones you know could well be completely different but just tend to keep themselves to themselves (they sound shareef :smile: I think my rents would have preferred if I was like this lol)....

Rose tinted :wink: ahahahah

Hmmmm I've only ever done one bitch slap before....it felt good...who knows, might well do it again...
I have actually been to Southall before loool....but I was like 9 so can't remember too well for some reason.....
Original post by Zeegie
You know it's funny you should say that because up till like, short of 2 months ago, I really really did not want to go there, as it is fairly close to home....then I realised that I can't really be sure of anything because I don't really guarantee myself any offers....so will just have to wait and see what happens...and then decided that at least I'll have a decent bed to sleep in every night....plus I like the city, and the only reason I was having doubts is coz the gorahs said social life bahuat kharaaab ho gi and bla bla bla.....

Having actually spoken to some people, it really doesn't seem like that big a deal....and I'll still be able to hang out and go places...plus I might get a caaaarrrrr :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well, just dont hang out with idiots isnt it. There are a few like that at uni, but you will find the correct people to hang out with anyway. lol, allow staying at home for 5 more years :biggrin: No, its good if you are happy with mancs, lets hope you get it now :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
Well as I said, this is just based on the girls that I've come across...the ones you know could well be completely different but just tend to keep themselves to themselves (they sound shareef :smile: I think my rents would have preferred if I was like this lol)....

Rose tinted :wink: ahahahah

Hmmmm I've only ever done one bitch slap before....it felt good...who knows, might well do it again...
I have actually been to Southall before loool....but I was like 9 so can't remember too well for some reason.....

Weddings, school, streets, anywhere, vast majority I have met just seem to be either really shy, or just shareef as you said. I think thats a good thing, but then when they are unresponsive, what else can I do I guess. lol, cat fight,that would be unfair, you would crush them.
Reply 2539
Original post by Warlord
Well, just dont hang out with idiots isnt it. There are a few like that at uni, but you will find the correct people to hang out with anyway. lol, allow staying at home for 5 more years :biggrin: No, its good if you are happy with mancs, lets hope you get it now :smile:

1) LOL. I'll try.

2) I think I'll just join all the societies as part of an attempt to make myself renown (for the right reasons) throughout the uni....doubt that'll last long

3) Thank you :biggrin: Hope your application's going alright :smile:

Latest