The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alia93
lool mine would probably do the same
I don't mind, but I don't know where I would sleep when I go back every fortnight to visit, that would be a bit awks
my room has memories :frown:

Im pretty sure your littel sister would let you sleep in your room again. She cant be as irritating as mine. :smile:
Reply 4741
Original post by Maryb_101
Oh hold up! Destinys child! You deffo my girll :wink: lol

I know but it's gonna be totes emosh lool won't find girls like that again :frown:

I heart Destinys Child :wink:

I know what you mean, people you've grown up with and know you so well...and memories :smile: Keep in touch with them xx
Reply 4742
Original post by Zeegie
Yeah not sure about UEA, just ask at the open day when you talk to some of the students :smile:

Lol noooo I'm like under house arrest half the time hahah
Yeah Manchester is packed with asians and other ethnic groups, real cosmoplitan :biggrin:

I live in one of the gorah towns on the outskirts, thus explaining my situation lool

Yeah my ucas day next month, i'm gonna be asking so many questions lool
ohhhh I see! Aw, at uni u will meet a lot more asian girls :smile:
Reply 4743
Original post by YWArtist
i love her!

Why you telling me loool?
Original post by Zeegie
Nawwww...nahh some people will have it the other way round, some won't...
depends...like I only went to my primary school here from yr 4 onwards...and was the most excited person ever when I left...

But leaving high school made me basically sick, because I moved...
When I moved I met some of my primary school fwiends...
But now I've moved back, I'm with all my best buds :biggrin:
So guessing leaving sixth form will be virtually impossible to deal with loool

Dont burst out the tears too much :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
Pm? Whatupp? Need a hitwoman?

I was gonna say aha ill pm you :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
I heart Destinys Child :wink:

I know what you mean, people you've grown up with and know you so well...and memories :smile: Keep in touch with them xx

I heart you for hearting destinys child :wink:

Yeahh i know we say that but we would get so caught up with uni work we're bound to lose touch somewhere a long the line ygm
Original post by MedMed12
seriously?! I was like HELL YEAH when I left primary school :P secondary school abit, and sixthform itll hit me, that this era is over but im so excited for Uni I think ill get over it quick

You will love uni, im hoping all of us will :smile:
Reply 4748
Original post by Warlord
Dont burst out the tears too much :smile:

Surprisingly I didn't cry in the Yr 11 leaver's assembly, managed to keep it all in....

Don't think I'll manage that this time around...but I'll try....maaaan hate crying in front of people lol

Yeahh i know we say that but we would get so caught up with uni work we're bound to lose touch somewhere a long the line ygm

Positive thinking, nice :biggrin:
Original post by Warlord
Positive thinking, nice :biggrin:

Hahah ikr :wink:
Original post by Warlord
You will love uni, im hoping all of us will :smile:

inshallah

apparently some people on tsr meet up at uni haha
Reply 4752

I love being hearted :biggrin:

Well it helps if you live near them maybe? And you'll always make time dw...but yeah Igy, could get pretty busy...though holidays will be long so should be possible :smile:
inshallah

apparently some people on tsr meet up at uni haha

Lool they do!? No tenks. Well there's an exception to a few people but thats it lol btw you feeling better?
Reply 4754
Ima meet so many new people at uni :biggrin: JK. I won't make friends with any of them because I'm too sikk init.
Original post by Zeegie
I love being hearted :biggrin:

Well it helps if you live near them maybe? And you'll always make time dw...but yeah Igy, could get pretty busy...though holidays will be long so should be possible :smile:

:biggrin:

Yeah...i live a few doors away from my bestest mate, and we havent spoken properly for months. :L i feel us drifting apart...but yeah i guess it takes two to tango. Both mates need to make the effort to stay in touch
Lool they do!? No tenks. Well there's an exception to a few people but thats it lol btw you feeling better?

haha idk
abit risky imo to the majority
one girl on here, knows a girl I know and we got on so ive got her on fb :smile: and we do speak quite often
thats about it atm haha
yes thank you :biggrin:
Reply 4757
:biggrin:

Yeah...i live a few doors away from my bestest mate, and we havent spoken properly for months. :L i feel us drifting apart...but yeah i guess it takes two to tango. Both mates need to make the effort to stay in touch

I totally don't heart drifting, but it does happen sadly :frown: you guys should throw a little party in the summer :smile:

And yeah I agree about the last bit...
haha idk
abit risky imo to the majority
one girl on here, knows a girl I know and we got on so ive got her on fb :smile: and we do speak quite often
thats about it atm haha
yes thank you :biggrin:

Lol one girl on here might know my bro but she hasnt replied to my pm yet, we get on well so wouldnt mind meeting her. As for the guys...no tenks. Loool
Aw that's good! :smile:
Lol one girl on here might know my bro but she hasnt replied to my pm yet, we get on well so wouldnt mind meeting her. As for the guys...no tenks. Loool
Aw that's good! :smile:

hahaha I agree :smile:

thanks again btw

Latest