The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1020
Original post by de_monies
Ooh lol. Think Im right when I said every one is around the midlands. I'm like 40 mins from B'ham :tongue:

That's pretty good uni for law y'know!

Computer Networks & Security here :smile:

Everyone on here? I'm from south east London :P
Just going uni in bham
Nice, you enjoying it? :smile:
Original post by Alia93
Just going uni in bham

Lol, I meant that most people have some sort of connection to the midlands. I'm not from around here either, and somewhat enjoying it :tongue:

I'm originally from West Yorkshire. I did go to East London. It was a scary experience :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by So Instinct
Obv never tried Bacon.

Nah. And wouldn't want to either.
Original post by Maryb_101
Arghh i use my ipad so its harder for me to find links that work and support flash player.
I have always LOVED nolan :biggrin: ashley always seemed bitchy lol is she going to find out that it was emily who helped her that night when she was going to get protitutionalised.?(thats a made up work btw :biggrin:) lool

AHHHHHHHHHHHH. D: WELL. Nolan has always been awesome even though he's confused about his sexuality :s-smilie: Ashley omadaizzzzzzz she urks me so badly. AND I'm not going to ruin it for you lol :s-smilie:

marictionary :biggrin: < - - - That's you Miss Wordsmith! :cool:
Not been on here in agessssss!! How is everyone? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unless it's North Korea :tongue:

I keep telling you. That is what you literally run. This chain

And it's not in great condition either!

Wow. I doubt I could do that!

Haha- glad to be reunited with my twin. The chain looks a bit rusty- this indicates that it is cheap. Are you calling me cheapskate? :angry: *Joking xxx*
Original post by Zeegie
I like my absssssssssss :colone:

Indeed I am :biggrin: take it you are too.

Yessssss- My abs oh my abs. *Touching them soothingly hmmm. There is indeed an erotic element to this if you are henceforth reading this* :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by martialartist123
Not been on here in agessssss!! How is everyone? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We are all fine, martial arts man. Do you mind teaching me some of those awesome moves sometime? :tongue:
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
Haha- glad to be reunited with my twin. The chain looks a bit rusty- this indicates that it is cheap. Are you calling me cheapskate? :angry: *Joking xxx*

Yes :tongue:
Reply 1029
MedMed12
x

Can't post on your wall for some reason. Maybe we're not friends. But thanks :colondollar: So happy and emotional right now. Feel amazing :biggrin:
Original post by Alia93
Just going uni in bham

Oh a newbie. How are you? you are meant to be reporting to me. I will be your host as the rules state. *Joking, if you actually believed that, then you are deluded. Find you nearest GP. I have no power over you guurl*:eek::colone:
We are all fine, martial arts man. Do you mind teaching me some of those awesome moves sometime? :tongue:

Ill teach you whatever martial arts you want, just let me know what type! :biggrin:
I had no idea asians could or pakistanis could be called james :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ill teach you whatever martial arts you want, just let me know what type! :biggrin:
I had no idea asians could or pakistanis could be called james :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My name is Jakob. Check my profile picture out and then proceed to slowly but surely slap yourself. *Im kidding*. Is the pakistani soc only for pakistanis? if so i feel unwelcome. :frown:
My name is Jakob. Check my profile picture out and then proceed to slowly but surely slap yourself. *Im kidding*. Is the pakistani soc only for pakistanis? if so i feel unwelcome. :frown:

Nooo its for everyone i think!!! I just assumed it was because of the name.
Dont worry i always feel unwelcome in here :sigh:
I still dont get you, i cba reading your full biio ....!!! Its longting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Revent
Can't post on your wall for some reason. Maybe we're not friends. But thanks :colondollar: So happy and emotional right now. Feel amazing :biggrin:

awww! I would too if I were you and on top of that, you have the grades.
Three girls in my year have offers there for Medicine, so you'll see them next year probably :wink:
well done again!
Nooo its for everyone i think!!! I just assumed it was because of the name.
Dont worry i always feel unwelcome in here :sigh:
I still dont get you, i cba reading your full biio ....!!! Its longting

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was just some light banter. I like to make myself the victim to make the other party feel regret. In essence, you just got trolled. I know i run this soc, and yes you are more than welcome. Join me brother PEACE *I am a bit drunk sorry if there is some incoherent mumbling in this message*
Reply 1036
Original post by MedMed12
Three girls in my year have offers there for Medicine, so you'll see them next year probably :wink:
well done again!

I think I wanna defer though :tongue: :lol: But thanks! :biggrin: Any news for you?
well done again!

Yay! You'll get yours in June as well :smile: Well done all!
Original post by Revent
I think I wanna defer though :tongue: :lol: But thanks! :biggrin: Any news for you?

haha you're crazy! but may as well enjoy the freedom while it lasts :tongue: Nope I find out end of this month - 2weeks to go after 4 months since my interview :/ woo! and 6 months since I sent my UCAS :/

Yay! You'll get yours in June as well :smile: Well done all!

iA, I'll find out if I have an offer in 2 weeks! thanks for the encouragement!
well done on your 1st btw!
haha you're crazy! but may as well enjoy the freedom while it lasts :tongue: Nope I find out end of this month - 2weeks to go after 4 months since my interview :/ woo! and 6 months since I sent my UCAS :/

iA, I'll find out if I have an offer in 2 weeks! thanks for the encouragement!
well done on your 1st btw!

Thanks though tbf, I need to actually start one assignment. I'm only like 9 weeks in to it :tongue: (/sarcasm)
EDIT: Only 2 weeks to go :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest