The Student Room Group

What to wear to see Rocky Horror?

Hi everyone,

I agreed to go to see The Rocky Horror Show for my friend's 21st birthday and have stupidly only just realised that I will have to wear some sort of costume for it. I was just wondering whether anyone could help me come up with a costume that isn't too skimpy?

I'm having a lot of problems mainly because I feel uncomfortable in anything that shows off too much cleavage or is too short - Magenta seemed doable but I'm really struggling because all the maid outfits are really over sexualised and the ones that aren't are either for children or are way too expensive!

Any help would be great as I'm really struggling!

Thank you :smile:
wear whatever you feel comfortable

i did, it was still a lot of laughs
well the whole idea is that you dress provocatively.................

However if your too conservative for that then go as riff raff or dr skott, or eddie or the narrator. Or the easiest one of them all - oversized lab coat

And magnetas maid outfit is sexualised.
Reply 3
Original post by silverbolt
well the whole idea is that you dress provocatively.................

However if your too conservative for that then go as riff raff or dr skott, or eddie or the narrator. Or the easiest one of them all - oversized lab coat

And magnetas maid outfit is sexualised.

Might be worth a thought - Hadn't really considered dressing up as a guy. Could be interesting haha :tongue:
Reply 4
Yeah a lab coat and a pair of geeky glasses would be sound i think, and brylcreem your hair into a centre part lol

Quick Reply

Latest