The Student Room Group

How long would I have to study for university?

Hi, I want to become an ODP, the DipHE is 2 years and then I am thinking to do my masters in Health and social Care management, but my question is that which one do I do, there is Health and Social Care Leadership and Health Care management and Leadership (Medical), so which one would I do and the first one is 3 years and the medical one is 12 months (1 year) and finally there is my doctorate professional studies (phd) which is minimum 4 years .

Thanks in advance!:smile:
Reply 1
You would need an undergraduate degree to take a masters, not just a DipHE.
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
You would need an undergraduate degree to take a masters, not just a DipHE.

the uni lets you do masters degree with DipHE because my course is related to the masters degree, its on sheffield hallams website check it if you don't believe me.
Reply 3
Original post by sully50sully
the uni lets you do masters degree with DipHE because my course is related to the masters degree, its on sheffield hallams website check it if you don't believe me.

I just have. It's saying you need a degree or equivalent - which does not mean a DipHE. Or you can get in with loads of work experience (as in, several years).
Reply 4
Original post by Juno
I just have. It's saying you need a degree or equivalent - which does not mean a DipHE. Or you can get in with loads of work experience (as in, several years).

Yeah it says 2-3 years, so does that mean when I graduate will I have to work for 2-3 year then start my masters?

Quick Reply

Latest