The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Education studies 2013?

Scroll to see replies

Hello guys my names Nathalie Elesia call me natt, though everyone else does. I sent my certificates and my crb check, because they gave me a conditional offer. I have got my certificates and my crb back so now i am just waiting for them to get back to me now.

I live in Cornwall so i am going to be commuting everyday, or getting the national express because i find living at home would be cheaper because it will be rent free. I picked the course because i actually want to be a teacher, and do my primary pgce after the course. I also want to meet new people as well that are doing the same course as me and of course others courses as well.
I actually went to Bristol UWE to study Fine art i was there for 3 months i hated it, and the course as well. I made friends and that but the course wasn't what i expected it to be. People say to me why didn't you stick with the art as you have loads of art qualifications, i am always going to be a artist, and i do make artwork as i have a interest in art. I want to do something that i am going to get a career out of so doing this BA Hons Education Studies is the right course for me to do. Why did you guys pick The Education Studies course. My email address is [email protected] or contact me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/sleepingowls it will be good to meet some new people
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
I'm 19 also :smile: just wanna get started now x
Original post by sleeping_owls
Hello guys my names Nathalie Elesia call me natt, though everyone else does. I sent my certificates and my crb check, because they gave me a conditional offer. I have got my certificates and my crb back so now i am just waiting for them to get back to me now.

I live in Cornwall so i am going to be commuting everyday, or getting the national express because i find living at home would be cheaper because it will be rent free. I picked the course because i actually want to be a teacher, and do my primary pgce after the course. I also want to meet new people as well that are doing the same course as me and of course others courses as well.
I actually went to Bristol UWE to study Fine art i was there for 3 months i hated it, and the course as well. I made friends and that but the course wasn't what i expected it to be. People say to me why didn't you stick with the art as you have loads of art qualifications, i am always going to be a artist, and i do make artwork as i have a interest in art. I want to do something that i am going to get a career out of so doing this BA Hons Education Studies is the right course for me to do. Why did you guys pick The Education Studies course. My email address is [email protected] or contact me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/sleepingowls it will be good to meet some new people

Ah hi Natt, I just commented on your post, then I saw this, nice to meet you!
I picked the course because I know I want to work with children but not sure in what area yet so I felt this gave me lots of scope to find out where I want to be.
i will look you up on FB and also (for everyone going to Plymouth) there is a FB group for 2013 freshers, I'm not sure if you are on it but if you aren't then you should look it up, loads of people to meet!
Ponce again nice to meet you (well kind of).
see you all in September I suppose!
Charlie
Original post by SophieGodwin
Hello! I have also accepted a place for education studies! Although I didn't go to the Applicant day! It would be great to chat to people before we start!

Hello i am just introducing my names Nathalie, call me natt though. Are you from Plymouth then or are you traveling far to come to Plymouth uni.
Original post by CharlieBrown90
Ah hi Natt, I just commented on your post, then I saw this, nice to meet you!
I picked the course because I know I want to work with children but not sure in what area yet so I felt this gave me lots of scope to find out where I want to be.
i will look you up on FB and also (for everyone going to Plymouth) there is a FB group for 2013 freshers, I'm not sure if you are on it but if you aren't then you should look it up, loads of people to meet!
Ponce again nice to meet you (well kind of).
see you all in September I suppose!
Charlie

Hello Charlie nice to meet you as well, yeah look me up on Facebook as that seems to be the way everyone connects now. I am excited to be starting university again, this time i am going to stick at it as i didn't stick at bristol uni.
Original post by BethJacques
I'm 19 also :smile: just wanna get started now x

Hello i am just introducing mysefl my names Nathalie, call me natt though. Are you from Plymouth then or are you traveling far to come to Plymouth uni. I can't wait to start university in September its nice to meet people first before you start. Look me up on facebook if you want https://www.facebook.com/sleepingowls
Original post by meowsaystheemo
Hello! I firmed for education a couple of weeks back. =) I'm Jen by the by.

Hello i am just introducing mysefl my names Nathalie, call me natt though. Are you from Plymouth then or are you traveling far to come to Plymouth uni. I can't wait to start university in September its nice to meet people first before you start. Look me up on facebook if you want https://www.facebook.com/sleepingowls
Original post by Ashleighmae
Hi, im Ashleigh, i accepted my firm offer for plymouth last week to do Ba hons Education Studies :smile:
Ill be coming from weston-super-mare :smile:

Original post by sleeping_owls

I added you on fb yesterday :smile: no not travelling far at all as I live in Plymouth :smile: I'm so excited to just get started! Hers so many good things about the course and it's not as full on as some may think, assignment whys yes but not in regards to full days and exams :smile:
hii,

im hopefully going to Plymouth for educational studies in September, im a bit nervous about as i live 4 hours away! oh and my names zoe =] love to chat.
Original post by zoe riddock
hii,

im hopefully going to Plymouth for educational studies in September, im a bit nervous about as i live 4 hours away! oh and my names zoe =] love to chat.

Hi Zoe,
Nice to meet you (well virtually meet anyways). I now have a unconditional for the course so definetly starting! Are you waiting on Alevels results to find out?
Hope to see you in September!
Charlie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending