The Student Room Group

D1 (Decision 1) 17 May 2013 Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by posthumus
I did that without testing regions lol :tongue: I literally did half LP question within 2 minutes.... I had so much trouble plotting Objective Function as well first i did 100x + 300x = 900 ... too small rubbed it out :tongue: then same with 100x + 300x = 1800
then finally 100x + 300x = 3600 ... my objective line was still too small though :tongue:
I agree with the bin packing :smile: I can't remember if I got it right though, but definitely got 4 bins for both

Yup let's not worry too much :smile: At least we all know we've improved ! :biggrin: Just hoping for very low grade boundaries now !!! :tongue:

Any of you guys doing C2 next week ??? :smile:

Yep, please, please let the GB be low, please:colondollar: No I'm not doing C2, got C3 & C4 left now:redface:
Original post by Fortitude
I think a lot of people has a prob with timing in that paper esp considering the last 2 Qs were very long & worth a lot of marks so just like posthumus stated I hope Grade boundaries are low because I would say that there were some tricky bits to some of the questions plus what happened to the easier contraints/inequalities we used to get? Like y>3 etc?

Yes hope so!! When is your next exam.
Original post by otrivine
Yes hope so!! When is your next exam.

11th June, Biology :smile: What about you?:smile:
Yep, please, please let the GB be low, please:colondollar: No I'm not doing C2, got C3 & C4 left now:redface:

Ah yes same ! :frown:

I have 3 exams next week... and 8 next month - I'm most worried about Chemistry !!!! :redface:
11th June, Biology :smile: What about you?:smile:

wow still long time, me 12th June Chemistry , I am only doing C4. So still time!

I think its easier to pick up marks in core maths as time is not an issue with Core

I have 3 exams next week... and 8 next month - I'm most worried about Chemistry !!!! :redface:

Chemistry is a pleasure doing :tongue:

Oh goodness, GOOD LUCK!!! Argh Chemistry :angry: GOOD LUCK AGAIN! Just remember YOU CAN DO IT, it'll all be over in approx 6 weeks!!:biggrin:

Ergh I have to sit all of them :frown: I put most of my effort into chemistry, not doubt! & I still screw up with Ds :frown: I hate Chemistry with passion lol

Oh goodness, GOOD LUCK!!! Argh Chemistry :angry: GOOD LUCK AGAIN! Just remember YOU CAN DO IT, it'll all be over in approx 6 weeks!!:biggrin:

Thank you too :biggrin: absolutely can not wait till summer ! (1 day after my last exam, summer begins :tongue: 21st )

Speak to ya guys soon ! :smile: I have physics on Monday so must get preparing ! :biggrin:
wow still long time, me 12th June Chemistry , I am only doing C4. So still time!

I think its easier to pick up marks in core maths as time is not an issue with Core

I'm also doing C3, yeah time isn't much of an issue with Core. GOOD LUCK!:biggrin:

Are you serious?? Wow :eek:
Hopefully I can get a C. I don't want to re-take. D1 drives me nuts! :angry:
I'm also doing C3, yeah time isn't much of an issue with Core. GOOD LUCK!:biggrin:

Are you serious?? Wow :eek:

But you should like chemistry, cause if you like maths then chemistry is everything calculation
Reply 871
was it acceptable to plot the objective line going through (0,10) and (30,0)?
Ergh I have to sit all of them :frown: I put most of my effort into chemistry, not doubt! & I still screw up with Ds :frown: I hate Chemistry with passion lol

Thank you too :biggrin: absolutely can not wait till summer ! (1 day after my last exam, summer begins :tongue: 21st )

Speak to ya guys soon ! :smile: I have physics on Monday so must get preparing ! :biggrin:

Yes you should, Bye Bye :ciao:
But you should like chemistry, cause if you like maths then chemistry is everything calculation

Unit 5 isn't, inorganic chem :s-smilie:
Unit 5 isn't, inorganic chem :s-smilie:

I am doing OCR, u doing AQA?

Good Luck for Physics!
I am doing OCR, u doing AQA?

Yep :biggrin:
Yep :biggrin:

oh wow! good luck!! Lets focus now on core maths , those are better:smile:
oh wow! good luck!! Lets focus now on core maths , those are better:smile:

Thanks, good luck to you too. Yep need to focus on core now, a month today is C4! :biggrin:
Thanks, good luck to you too. Yep need to focus on core now, a month today is C4! :biggrin:

oh yes true!! wow!time goes fast!

Good Luck :smile: all the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending