The Student Room Group

Edexcel 17th MAY SPANISH GCSE EXAM

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MC-A
Just looked it up and pasado manana is the day after tomorrow, how was anyone supposed to get that

I know!!!
It never even crossed my mind to learn that
Reply 21
Original post by cfcforever
the listening was stupendously hard, what do you think the grade boundaries will be, i hope they are low cos i feel like i messed up the whole paper...........

Definitely low. Last year it was 33 A* / 29 A but I imagine this year they'll go lower than that, and the space between A and A* will shrink even more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aisforayla
Definitely low. Last year it was 33 A* / 29 A but I imagine this year they'll go lower than that, and the space between A and A* will shrink even more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i did last years paper a few times. and damn was is easier!!
Reply 23
Do you think I'd lose the mark for writing Taberna rather than Tavern in my English answer? I'd never realistically use the word Tavern in my vocabulary, ever!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you think I'd lose the mark for writing Taberna rather than Tavern in my English answer? I'd never realistically use the word Tavern in my vocabulary, ever!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i dont think you would get the mark. as sometimes they are really strict
Reply 25
Original post by jennifer.tariah
i dont think you would get the mark. as sometimes they are really strict

How annoying, the thought didn't enter my mind at the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How annoying, the thought didn't enter my mind at the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i probably got like 3 marks in that whole question which sucks!!
Reply 27
i probably got like 3 marks in that whole question which sucks!!

I'd imagine many people did similar. We'll just have to hope the grade boundaries get driven further and further down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
For that keeping healthy one, was one of the answers Aerobics after school or was that a trap. Also, that question about what each family person didn't like, was the Dad's reason the Excursions or Weather?
I'd imagine many people did similar. We'll just have to hope the grade boundaries get driven further and further down.

it would be bliss if the a* was in the 29 regions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by MC-A
For that keeping healthy one, was one of the answers Aerobics after school or was that a trap. Also, that question about what each family person didn't like, was the Dad's reason the Excursions or Weather?

it is excursion. i got that too.

rosa was ill i think
Reply 30
Original post by MC-A

I took it as being a trap, I think it said something afterwards about being too tired or not having time or something. I can't remember what I put instead though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I took it as being a trap, I think it said something afterwards about being too tired or not having time or something. I can't remember what I put instead though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

all the ones i chose were far down. none of the first 3
Reply 32
it is excursion. i got that too.

rosa was ill i think

Oh crap I put weather and I knew she said something about clinic but I still put security:s-smilie:
Reply 33
Original post by MC-A
Oh crap I put weather and I knew she said something about clinic but I still put security:s-smilie:

I left 'safe' blank, anybody else get that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MC-A

she said. the weather was good, but she had to go to the clinic as she was ill.
Reply 35
There was one year where the grade boundaries were 26 for an A, hopfully that will happen again
Original post by MC-A
There was one year where the grade boundaries were 26 for an A, hopfully that will happen again

my heart leaped abit. ill be praying
im hoping 24 for an a lol, thats how bad i did, really wanted the A cos i got A's in both the writing and speaking, and hopefully the reading however if i get a low c or even a d (and i wouldn't be surprised)
im hoping 24 for an a lol, thats how bad i did, really wanted the A cos i got A's in both the writing and speaking, and hopefully the reading however if i get a low c or even a d (and i wouldn't be surprised) then i probably gonna get a overall b but i want that A so badly
what A's out of the full course anyway guys, is 240 out of 300 ums

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending