Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Cornwall Campus: Older Students?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by beccaf87
I will be studying my MSc for Conservation and Biodiversity. I am 26. :smile:

I will be going to Exeter to study MSc Advanced Civil Engineering. I am 37 years old. Have you received any email from the university regarding accommodation?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Hello everyone, I just stumbled across this thread and wanted to say if you're not keen on halls it's pretty easy to match up with other mature student and find local house shares. Also the university is pretty good about matching flatmates up, some of my friends are mature students - I think they were put with other mature students at their request. As a student I have to say Cornwall is fantastic, the lecturers really care about teaching as well as research and the accommodation team are fantastic! Best wishes to all in exams, applications and decisions! (2nd Year English Student)
Reply 22
So glad I found this thread! I'm 26 and felt so old when I went to the open day haha. Relieved I wont be the only one who is over 20!
Original post by mrjoshua88
So glad I found this thread! I'm 26 and felt so old when I went to the open day haha. Relieved I wont be the only one who is over 20!

Woo! You going into halls or private? What you studying ?
Reply 24
Original post by Bodger & Badger
Woo! You going into halls or private? What you studying ?

Halls I think. Just waiting on my college results so I can send them off and get accommodation sorted etc. Studying English. Can't wait.
Original post by mrjoshua88
Halls I think. Just waiting on my college results so I can send them off and get accommodation sorted etc. Studying English. Can't wait.

Yeh, I've opted for halls, just requested to be with students my own age. When do you get your results because the cut-off is either end of june or end of july!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending