The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Happiness...
haha.. yeah indeed, its a cute word but in actual it means attractive woman and yeah in U.S.A boys call their girlfriends Patootie and they mean sweetheart !!

Cutie Patootie :tongue:

Well she called me a "silly patootie" :tongue:

Original post by Fabz_x
Real mature bruh, but I guess that's fair 8-)

(btw how would i find out who's negging me?)

Well you kinda have to be a subscriber, and then your rep was worth -1 so I thought I'd neg with -7 :biggrin:
Reply 3141
Original post by LegendX
......Now you're encouraging us to lie? I think that deserves some negative rep missy.

My name is Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De la Rosa Ramirez and I am amazing.
*flicks hair*
swerve ~
Original post by Fabz_x
*flicks hair*
swerve ~

'Ohhh mr moseeeeeebyyyyyyyyy'
Reply 3143
Original post by de_monies
well she called me a "silly patootie" :tongue:

well you kinda have to be a subscriber, and then your rep was worth -1 so i thought i'd neg with -7 :d

whyyyyy the?!?!?!?!?!!
Original post by MedMed12
In at sixthform, and we did an IQ test afew months ago online.

Uni :biggrin: but yup taken online exams. Internally and externally

Actually we did take some exams online at college as well

But I guess youre referring to college as uni in this sense :biggrin:

I kinda like online exams because you're given the results there and then

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uni/college same difference lol what's it like? and was it difficult?I might have to take a few software related modules online next semester :frown: ie have to work with very difficult non-user friendly softwares....
Original post by Fabz_x
*flicks hair*
swerve ~

Sorry but

(Sorry about 5 down btw)

Original post by lilmissshady
Uni/college same difference lol what's it like? and was it difficult?I might have to take a few software related modules online next semester :frown: ie have to work with very difficult non-user friendly softwares....

Lool college is different in the UK. Like you go to either "sixth form" or college before university.

It varies from subject to subject. Like they could be pretty easy. I can't imagine it being too difficult when you have to work with the software as an environmental science student, so can't see it being too hard. I mean if you were an IT student, I can imagine it'd be quite a bit harder

I mean here's some thing that I did (kind of) aaages back in college:

http://www.9tut.com/ccna-basic-questions

Oh and btw, good luck as per usual, not that you need it :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Zeegie
unit 5 is proper beast!
pahaha fun fun fun lol, i like implicit equations a lot :smile:
i have 6 left, had one already, mechanix :/ went better than expected, would be happy with a B or even a C LOL seeing as it is physics stuff which I never understand anyway and I wanted to put more effort into my core modules because they mean more to me lol, I'm aiming for 90ish in them this time. chem :smile: I love chem :smile: things are stressful, meh, not really bothered, just want my grades and uni :smile: looking forward to it a lot :smile: xxxx

mechanics -I sat it in Jan. Also hated physics-y stuff and only had 3 months to learn it but iA you'll do ebtter than you think :wink:
yeah unit 5 is just soo dull, but I finally got to like gene technology and ecosystems-still hated behaviour and auxins :/

implicit differentation? yess its like the easiest 7 marks (apart from partial fractions!)
defo focus on core!
Awww I love chem too -so fun!!! and less work compared to the others.
Me too, I want to move on and start focusing on my future now and also get to be independent as Uni sounds so much fun!! So exciting!! where will you be this Sept iA? I think you have said, but I have a goldfish memory sometimes!

ohh not sure about that then :/ IQ test are fine, I enjoy them, but software :s-smilie: havent a clue.
Ive done a few online exams. I personally dont like them as I dont like sitting infront of the screen for too long, but meh :/

You're in university? I thought you were like 14.....
Reply 3148
Original post by LegendX
'Ohhh mr moseeeeeebyyyyyyyyy'

Mr moseby is done with your sh...t
25.media.tumblr.com/00858afbbc1fd66a12af325516487847/tumblr_mir3xjQnbq1qhulo6o1_400.gif
Reply 3149
Sorry but

(Sorry about 5 down btw)

Lool college is different in the UK. Like you go to either "sixth form" or college before university.

It varies from subject to subject. Like they could be pretty easy. I can't imagine it being too difficult when you have to work with the software as an environmental science student, so can't see it being too hard. I mean if you were an IT student, I can imagine it'd be quite a bit harder

I mean here's some thing that I did (kind of) aaages back in college:

http://www.9tut.com/ccna-basic-questions

Oh and btw, good luck as per usual, not that you need it :biggrin:

Kinda lost bruh "/
Reply 3150
mechanics -I sat it in Jan. Also hated physics-y stuff and only had 3 months to learn it but iA you'll do ebtter than you think :wink:
yeah unit 5 is just soo dull, but I finally got to like gene technology and ecosystems-still hated behaviour and auxins :/

implicit differentation? yess its like the easiest 7 marks (apart from partial fractions!)
defo focus on core!
Awww I love chem too -so fun!!! and less work compared to the others.
Me too, I want to move on and start focusing on my future now and also get to be independent as Uni sounds so much fun!! So exciting!! where will you be this Sept iA? I think you have said, but I have a goldfish memory sometimes!

ohh not sure about that then :/ IQ test are fine, I enjoy them, but software :s-smilie: havent a clue.
Ive done a few online exams. I personally dont like them as I dont like sitting infront of the screen for too long, but meh :/

Gene tech is so hazy, quite a lot of processes, oh god behaviour and kinesis crap is just WHAT.THE.****. Hahahaa yes they are very easy marks :smile: wahoo future :smile: lol I just want to get a good career from my degree and have a nice family and be happy :smile: no i didn't say, but hopefully Chemistry at Waaaaaarrrrwiccckkkk :smile: you're going liverpool right?
Original post by Fabz_x
Kinda lost bruh "/

Lol just proving the neg rep you gave me :biggrin: So I revenge negged :biggrin:

Original post by LegendX

EDITED at the request of lilmissshady (Sorry)

Nevermind, I thought you were a girl...
-_-

Dunno why either of you thought that tbf, though he does kinda have a "blue" sign next to his name :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by LegendX

Nevermind, I thought you were a girl...
-_-
Original post by Zeegie
Gene tech is so hazy, quite a lot of processes, oh god behaviour and kinesis crap is just WHAT.THE.****. Hahahaa yes they are very easy marks :smile: wahoo future :smile: lol I just want to get a good career from my degree and have a nice family and be happy :smile: no i didn't say, but hopefully Chemistry at Waaaaaarrrrwiccckkkk :smile: you're going liverpool right?

Haha yeah its long!! Exactly, when am I going to need gibberellins in my life. I'd rather we did something more meaty and interesting, but I guess A-level covers alot of the body -kidney, liver, respiration, heart, brain, muscles - we should do the eye,ear and bones!!
I heard human biology is really in depth though for alevel and bio alevel is easier, I guess the variety is good.

well Zeegie, you're a v. clever girl so you'll defo be successful,I can see it! Aw me too :smile: Its so exciting to get on with it all. Futureeeeeee woo and we dont have to spend ages stressing top marks for Uni, as at Uni I'll be happy to pass :P
YAY congratulations!!! Warwick Mashallah is an amazing Uni, in the top few I think this year ive started to hear so much more about it! My chem teacher did chem degree at UCL and said its 10x better at Uni!!! Did you do the chemistry Olympiad?

iA!
xxx
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Fabz_x
Kinda lost bruh "/

If you're Bengali, why do you come on this thread......
Lol just proving the neg rep you gave me :biggrin: So I revenge negged :biggrin:

I wouldn't want to meet with a 14 year old. That'd a) feel incredibly weird and b) It's kinda illegal

Dunno why either of you thought that tbf, though he does kinda have a "blue" sign next to his name :tongue:

Thankyou de_monies for sharing my personal info (edit it out now if youd please :smile:)LOL even if i were 14 Id still come to the meet up :yep:

no he/she doesn't (atleast not on my screen) ....
(edited 10 years ago)
Thankyou de_monies for sharing my personal info LOL even if i were 14 Id still come to the meet up :yep:

no he/she doesn't (atleast not on my screen) ....

Hmmm, where do you study and what course do you study? I'm not a stalker <-----
Original post by Fabz_x
Kinda lost bruh "/

Can't speak for others but i say you are always welcome to come on here fellow hijaabi :smile:
Reply 3158
Haha yeah its long!! Exactly, when am I going to need gibberellins in my life. I'd rather we did something more meaty and interesting, but I guess A-level covers alot of the body -kidney, liver, respiration, heart, brain, muscles - we should do the eye,ear and bones!!
I heard human biology is really in depth though for alevel and bio alevel is easier, I guess the variety is good.

well Zeegie, you're a v. clever girl so you'll defo be successful,I can see it! Aw me too :smile: Its so exciting to get on with it all. Futureeeeeee woo and we dont have to spend ages stressing top marks for Uni, as at Uni I'll be happy to pass :P
YAY congratulations!!! Warwick Mashallah is an amazing Uni, in the top few I think this year ive started to hear so much more about it! My chem teacher did chem degree at UCL and said its 10x better at Uni!!! Did you do the chemistry Olympiad?

iA!
xxx

what's giberellins.........lol hang on, you do a different board, it's ok, phew :smile: :tongue: we don't learn much about the kidneys in terms of structure etc, MUSCLES:colone: ahahah lol you're the clever one :wink: yeah lol it will be chilled I guess except not too much coz I still need a 2:1 or above for a solid job lol, and hopefully when I get there I'll try to aim for honours but lol let's just take it one step at a time ahee :smile: ahah thanku! yeah I can't wait, I like the uni a lot :smile: ahee yey wahoo!! I really like organic chemistry as opposed to physical, love mechanisms too :smile: no i didnt do that, I dont think our school entered a team for it lol! Did you?
Well she called me a "silly patootie" :tongue:

Haha,, silly but sweet one :smile:

Latest