Original post by SirMasterKey
Seriously dude, calm down!

I can't As fergie has left and if we don't get players we will
Do **** next year
Reply 5202
Original post by ledleyking123
I can't As fergie has left and if we don't get players we will
Do **** next year

He's right, calm down. It's only mid June and Moyes hasn't officially taken over yet.
Original post by qasidb
He's right, calm down. It's only mid June and Moyes hasn't officially taken over yet.

Doesn't matter it's mid June all other clubs buying. We need to
Sign before other clubs take players away

All other clubs? Crikey.
Its only matters if they are signing players we are interested in. If the club has their eye on 4-5 players, the rest of the players are irrelevant.

Is this your first transfer window?
Thiago just scored a nice header :colone:
Original post by DaveSmith99
Thiago just scored a nice header :colone:

That will add a few million to his transfer value...

Oh wait :colone:
Original post by Tommyjw
That will add a few million to his transfer value...

Oh wait :colone:

Thiago again :tongue:

Make that 3 for him...
(edited 10 years ago)
38 minute hatrick
Original post by Malevolent
Thiago again :tongue:

A united fan at work hasnt ever seen a match of his before, just the usual highlights. This would be the first of his he has seen...

Something tells me its a good first match to watch.
Original post by Tommyjw
A united fan at work hasnt ever seen a match of his before, just the usual highlights. This would be the first of his he has seen...

Something tells me its a good first match to watch.

:rofl: yes it is :tongue:

Big game step up from Thiago :grin:
There will not be any increase in his value in terms of money. However, He may feel psychologically that he is that good and that he can be a regular at Barca, or Man city/Bayern chase him even more. This hat-trick can only be bad for united I think in terms of signing him. I can only feel like this is going to be another Hazard or Lucas situation-however what is in our side is we do not have to be in a bidding war (which we mostly loose)
Reply 5214
Original post by MEPLUS-->YOU
There will not be any increase in his value in terms of money. However, He may feel psychologically that he is that good and that he can be a regular at Barca, or Man city/Bayern chase him even more. This hat-trick can only be bad for united I think in terms of signing him. I can only feel like this is going to be another Hazard or Lucas situation-however what is in our side is we do not have to be in a bidding war (which we mostly loose)

City are after Isco not thiago....thiago plays in the centre of the field as a CM not a CAM.. city dont need another CM, thiago's dad said he wants to go somewhere where he is a first team regular.. bayern is not a option thiago wouldnt take such a risk when he wants to go to the world cup with spain.. the same applies for barca.. UTD is the best platform for him
Original post by cost
City are after Isco not thiago....thiago plays in the centre of the field as a CM not a CAM.. city dont need another CM, thiago's dad said he wants to go somewhere where he is a first team regular.. bayern is not a option thiago wouldnt take such a risk when he wants to go to the world cup with spain.. the same applies for barca.. UTD is the best platform for him

It just feels like it is too good to be true from amount of disappointments we had previously in signing top young talents. Just the thought of Kenyon not signing ronaldinho :frown:
Its going to be like Hazard all over again to some other club :frown:
Original post by Tommyjw
Its going to be like Hazard all over again to some other club :frown:

Nah I think if he goes its to you. He will start at United. City don't really need him have Toure and Fernandinho and such. Bayern have Schweinsteiger and Martinez.
Reply 5218
If we get Thiago it would be the best signing for us since Ronaldo, a player of his class for 15mil is so cheap, Hazard, Moura, Martinez, Oscar, Gotze and Neymar have gone for more than double and Thiago is on par with them, De Gea has to work his charm to convince him to come, Moyes best not wait till July 1st, he should try and sign him as soon as possible.

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/314-11-Thiago-Alcantara/page425

This is a good read and they constantly update the status on Thiago.
Hope they ask him in the interview if hes joining us

Latest