The Student Room Group

URGENT Looking for 2 replacement tenants - Mill Point Unite Students - Manchester

Decided not to move forward with my booking so I am looking for 2 people who would like to take over a tenancy for 23/24 academic year.

The 2 rooms are both en-suite within the same unit so if you would like to move in with a friend just let me know and pass me their contact details. I am alright if you are just looking to take over 1 tenancy on your own as well.

Accomodation: Mill Point Unite Students
Link: https://www.unitestudents.com/manchester/mill-point

Tenancy starts from 2nd Sep 2023 to 24th Aug 2024.
Please send me a message for extra details

I am friendly! And also a currently a third year so I don't mind answering questions if you would like to ask anything about moving into Manchester :smile:
(edited 7 months ago)
Hi!
I'd be interested, possibly. Could you just tell me how much does it cost per month or week?
hi I am interested
Reply 3
Original post by bonzopowell2112
Hi!
I'd be interested, possibly. Could you just tell me how much does it cost per month or week?

Hi, It's £195 per week (including utility bills).
Reply 4
hey im interested. for 1 tenancy if still available x
Reply 5
Hi is this still available just one room ?
Reply 6
Original post by A-lim
Decided not to move forward with my booking so I am looking for 2 people who would like to take over a tenancy for 23/24 academic year.

The 2 rooms are both en-suite within the same unit so if you would like to move in with a friend just let me know and pass me their contact details. I am alright if you are just looking to take over 1 tenancy on your own as well.

I am friendly! And also a currently a third year so I don't mind answering questions if you would like to ask anything about moving into Manchester :smile:

Hey man, by any chance is the room still available? Please do let me know if you are keen for a further discussion. Thank you very much in advance
Reply 7
Original post by A-lim

Is this still available?

Thanks
Reply 8
Original post by Talha2404
Is this still available
Thanks

Hi, yes it is.
Reply 9
Original post by WzYap
Hey man, by any chance is the room still available? Please do let me know if you are keen for a further discussion. Thank you very much in advance

Hi, it is still available.
Original post by A-lim
Hi, yes it is.
I’m with a buddy and was wondering if any of these two rooms were still available, happy to take both or just one. Do you need to be a student university of Manchester or not because I’m a student somewhere else. Thanks
Reply 11
Original post by Lewis.sale
I’m with a buddy and was wondering if any of these two rooms were still available, happy to take both or just one. Do you need to be a student university of Manchester or not because I’m a student somewhere else. Thanks

Hi, both are currently still available, and you don't have to be a UOM student, I'm assuming you're an MMU student then? Regardless as long as you are a university student you are fine.
Reply 12
Hey, any chance this is still available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending