The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Robbie242
Oh god they've actually being produced beyond this companies small advertisement :eek:.

Yeah I don't mind under shirt, since that way your not trying as hard to hide it but with an apron it is there generally to say ''**** off'' :lol:

Lol, yeah they make them. Usually see them in those gift catalogues you get delivered around Christmas. :lol:
Original post by moggis
It has to be the bum every time.

Boobs are actually meant to remind men of the bum anyway.

When a woman takes her bra off most of the time you are going to be disappointed to some extent.

But,come on. How often have you ever been disappointed by the female arse!?

Seriously.Any female bum between 18 and 30 will have 2 reasonably formed buttocks and an incredibly sexy crack between them.

They are works of art as far as Im concerned and having a nice bum on your face is much nicer than breasts on on your face.

Plus boobs are everywhere.

Im gonna have to watch some naked females bums now,dammit.

Not disputing your point at all because I answered bum too. I was just wondering how female bums are so attractive to guys yet guys have bums too! Some guys bums look like girls bums!
Reply 42
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Not disputing your point at all because I answered bum too. I was just wondering how female bums are so attractive to guys yet guys have bums too! Some guys bums look like girls bums!

A big ass often comes with wide hips
These are an age old sign a woman is able to bear many children, which was well sought after because medieval ages and shiz

But now it's a case of more to grab on to and spank
Original post by Backbrah
A big ass often comes with wide hips
These are an age old sign a woman is able to bear many children, which was well sought after because medieval ages and shiz

But now it's a case of more to grab on to and spank

Ah I see. The old waist to hip ratio thing. That's cool.
Original post by Tabzqt
I'm surprised no one is posting pictures yet

Wanna see?

Spoiler

Original post by Robbie242
You forgot ''inb4 feminists who complain that by contributing to this thread we're objectifying women''. Honestly I am disappointed manchesterunited

Pffft, I'm a feminist and I got better **** to do. Plenty of threads on here about guys bodies too. My vote's on bum btw:sexface:
Reply 46
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
Wanna see?

Spoiler

tease :tongue:
Reply 47
bums
Reply 48
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88

Are you asking why I don't fancy male bums?

I guess its cos the rest of the male body discusts me.* Plus Im pretty sure no male bum can be as smooth as a female one,lol.

But also of course I don't just like the female bum.

I find the female body in general to be incredibly attractive.

Don't get me wrong theres nothing more erotic than having a woman slowly and expertly dangle her breasts over your whole body just so that they are just touching your skin until you would do anything for her.Anything.

dammit...I need to get ready to go out.....

If I don't pull tonight now Im gonna explode:frown:

* not that Im saying the male bum doesn't:smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 49
I'm not gay but I actually don't have an interest in boobs or bum does anyone agree with me here?
Original post by Tabzqt
tease :tongue:

:awesome:
Reply 51
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
Wanna see?

Spoiler

I didn't think that was very funny:frown:
I prefer a nice bum, but who doesn't love boobs!
Reply 53
Bums have become less attractive to me since most girls started having them on full show in a pair of leggings, or jeggings, or whatever the hell they're called. Even the best of bums looks pretty off-putting when there's a visible underwear line through an almost see through piece of fabric, or when they're wobbling around with every step (which even the most toned of bums will do) It feels as though they should be more appealing if they're more on show, but for some reason they aren't.

Stick on a good pair of jeans though, and then we're talking.
Reply 54
Who doesn't appreciate a nice arse, but I prefer boobs just a bit more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Ass
Reply 56
Original post by Splenge007
Bum bum bum bum bum. :love:

Spoiler

You're my favourite poster on this forum Splenge007.

I don't know why.
Reply 57
Original post by Chung224
I'm not gay but I actually don't have an interest in boobs or bum does anyone agree with me here?

So you're a toe-sucker,yes?
Bum
Boobums.

Latest