The Student Room Group

JP Morgan A-level Insight Day

Scroll to see replies

Finally got the email from RBS! Schedule looks decent! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Part A
Nothing about accommodation though!! although the opportunity to land a spring week this early in the process is pretty good

Yeah! Just ring them about accommodation? Shame they don't have an M&A division, do they? :frown: I'd take the SW anyway though if they offered, haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hmm i still haven't had a follow up email, but mines not till the 8th/9th so I'm not worried yet
Original post by AJW 12394
hmm i still haven't had a follow up email, but mines not till the 8th/9th so I'm not worried yet

Yeah, I'm 1/2, you'll get yours next week! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by will2348
Yeah, I'm 1/2, you'll get yours next week! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah good, thanks! you'll have to post saying how it goes :smile:
Original post by Part A
Just got an email

i didnt get an email
but i got the message on rbs site

just read it, didnt think we'd have to get interviewd? are we being assessed? i thought this was just an insight day
the document also says its on monday/tuesday 1st and 2nd august, isnt 1st and 2nd august on thursday/friday?
do we get reimbursed for travel in london?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by printergirl
i didnt get an email
but i got the message on rbs site

just read it, didnt think we'd have to get interviewd? are we being assessed? i thought this was just an insight day
the document also says its on monday/tuesday 1st and 2nd august, isnt 1st and 2nd august on thursday/friday?
do we get reimbursed for travel in london?

We're being tested (and if we pass that, interviewed) for Spring Week programmes.

It's a two-day programme on Thursday-Friday 1st-2nd; your travel will be reimbursed if you book your travel tickets through the CWT.
Reply 167
Original post by JWz
I think it depends on the date from what I've seen. They seem to be doing the earlier ones first as what would be expected. I applied for one of the September dates and haven't heard a thing yet.

I got accepted for 2nd/3rd Sept today.
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
We're being tested (and if we pass that, interviewed) for Spring Week programmes.

It's a two-day programme on Thursday-Friday 1st-2nd; your travel will be reimbursed if you book your travel tickets through the CWT.

what is cwt? im in london so im not sure if it applies to me

It's a travel agency that have been commissioned to support those who live a significant distance away from London/the bank. I don't imagine you'll be reimbursed for travel given that you live in London.

I live within the M25 and they paid for my train fare, both days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
It's a travel agency that have been commissioned to support those who live a significant distance away from London/the bank. I don't imagine you'll be reimbursed for travel given that you live in London.

Original post by will2348
I live within the M25 and they paid for my train fare, both days.

Posted from TSR Mobile

how do i contact them? my fare will cost around £8 each day...

edit
ive just read the email 'You must book your travel within 48 hours / two working days of having your place at an assessment event confirmed by the RBS Early Career Team. ' i guess its too late! however it doesnt say anything about being in london and not allowed to book through them
they also say they'll reimburse london underground tickets on the day, why not train tickets then?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 172
Original post by Somaiya.7
I got accepted for 2nd/3rd Sept today.

Yeah, went in order of dates I guess then. I took up 29/30th August last week.
Reply 173
Original post by JWz

Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 174

Ah nice, will see you there, think I've seen you on the LSE forum before? You starting in September?
Reply 175
Original post by JWz
Ah nice, will see you there, think I've seen you on the LSE forum before? You starting in September?

Yeah, what course are you studying??
Reply 176
Original post by kieronspitter
Yeah, what course are you studying??

Stats with Finance if results go well. What about you?

How's your deutsche bank internship going?

Anyone going to RBS on 2nd/3rd sept
Original post by JWz

Also at RBS on the 29th/30th, see you both there.
Reply 179
Original post by Extricated
How's your deutsche bank internship going?

Anyone going to RBS on 2nd/3rd sept

It's going well actually given mixture of training and on the job experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending