The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Northampton Uni 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rosie1985
I am in flat 32 so you will be my neighbour :smile: nice to meet you ! Well it says room 1 & flat 32 :smile:

Oh well nice to meet you too! At Least I have you as a neighbour I'm in room 2 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Northampton
Original post by Elyjuliane
I'm in spencer percerval halls falt 31 I'm going to study bioscience I'm so excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyyy I'm studieing biosciences as well add me on Facebook. Katie reilly
Reply 202
Original post by Elyjuliane
Oh well nice to meet you too! At Least I have you as a neighbour I'm in room 2 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brilliant ! Looking forward to meeting you. Are you going to freshers week? :smile:
Anyone staying in charles bradlaugh??
Original post by Rosie1985
Brilliant ! Looking forward to meeting you. Are you going to freshers week? :smile:

Me too, looking forward to it. Of course I'm going to freshers week! I'm sure we will see each other in the halls and also partying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kitkat09041995
Heyyy I'm studieing biosciences as well add me on Facebook. Katie reilly

Yes I think I already have you on Facebook remember?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone doing HND music production? Or in william carey halls? :smile:
Reply 207
Has anyone else got that email recently that says the University doesn't receive results straight from UCAS so we have to inform the University of our results on results day by either posting or scanning and emailing them in? I'm confused because as far as I know, no other Universities do that, and the idea is that from midnight of results day everyone can go on UCAS track and see whether they've been accepted or not because Universities are SUPPOSED to get our results the day before us. Now I'm confused, how can anyone go into UCAS adjustment or anything if you have to wait to give the results to the Uni yourself? Does that mean they can't accept us until they've got our results in the post/email?

Also, in recently choosing modules has anyone found that they've been told they can't do modules that they were initially told they could by a member of staff on an offer holders day? I'm really disappointed as I was effectively lied to and had to choose all new modules which didn't really appeal to me.

I don't know any other Universities that have messed prospective students around this much :frown:
im in flat 37 room 3 Basset Lowke Hall, Avenue Campus!! doing film and screen studies! anyone else? :redface:
Original post by RazorSharp
Officially accepted into Northampton!
:smile::biggrin::redface:
So Happy!

(course is Computing/ halls is Bassett Lowke)

im in Basset Lowke Hall, Avenue Campus too! flat 38!
Hi I'm so new to this and this seems a pretty long thread, any chance I could get some help please!
Im in avenue campus Bassett lowkes, and I have no idea what to do for freshers! Do I buy tickets if so where! I don't fancy sitting in my flat alone lol!

Im doing film and screen studies if anyone else is?

thanks x
Reply 211
Original post by falafel94
Has anyone else got that email recently that says the University doesn't receive results straight from UCAS so we have to inform the University of our results on results day by either posting or scanning and emailing them in? I'm confused because as far as I know, no other Universities do that, and the idea is that from midnight of results day everyone can go on UCAS track and see whether they've been accepted or not because Universities are SUPPOSED to get our results the day before us. Now I'm confused, how can anyone go into UCAS adjustment or anything if you have to wait to give the results to the Uni yourself? Does that mean they can't accept us until they've got our results in the post/email?

Also, in recently choosing modules has anyone found that they've been told they can't do modules that they were initially told they could by a member of staff on an offer holders day? I'm really disappointed as I was effectively lied to and had to choose all new modules which didn't really appeal to me.

I don't know any other Universities that have messed prospective students around this much :frown:

Yes!!! I got that email too, I know right, I'm really confused and worried about it now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by phoebeabrooks
im in Basset Lowke Hall, Avenue Campus too! flat 38!

Im in flat 8 room 6 of bassett lowke
Reply 213
Original post by Bethxoo
Yes!!! I got that email too, I know right, I'm really confused and worried about it now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I GOT THIS TOO! i rang them and they said that they will probably get our results through ucas but we should ring them on results day to make sure! :smile: i still have to submit my certificate though. SO i hope that this all goes smoothly because im worried AHA!
Reply 214
Anyone else studying Primary Education with QTS??
Reply 215
Original post by Covevsy

I am :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 216
Original post by Bethxoo

Posted from TSR Mobile

JUST got another email saying its wrong and they will get our results through Ucas so all is fineeee :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 217
Original post by Malcolm93
JUST got another email saying its wrong and they will get our results through Ucas so all is fineeee :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh!! Thanks, I checked I got it too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Covevsy

I am :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FleurRichards
Is anyone doing HND music production? Or in william carey halls? :smile:

I am!!!! Flat 31 add me on Facebook

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending