The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University Of South Wales students 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by JadeAngelRose
Is anybody going to be studying at Cardiff Atrium?

I think this thread is mostly people studying at Newport at Carleon :smile:
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Ahh okay, thank you :smile:
Reply 82
Original post by JadeAngelRose
Is anybody going to be studying at Cardiff Atrium?

I will be studying there in september. :smile:
Reply 83
Has anyone had their accomodation confirmed yet? Anyone got dates, I know they had mine reserved but still no conformation. Caerleon by the way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by laurenynwa
Has anyone had their accomodation confirmed yet? Anyone got dates, I know they had mine reserved but still no conformation. Caerleon by the way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was kinda scared about not getting mine so I emailed the Caerleon accommodation office and they confirmed I have an En-Suite room in September. As for dates, I've heard Saturday the 14th of September and 15h of September for moving in, but this may be wrong! :smile:
Reply 85

Posted from TSR Mobile

I emailed them and all confirmed :smile: and moving in day is September the first according to my Ucas track :3
Reply 86
When do you think we'll get room numbers etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
move in day is the 14th September, I can't wait! :smile: can't believe it's only like 6 weeks away ..
When do you think we'll get room numbers etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've had my results now for a year, from what I can remember from results day I logged into track and was greeted with a nice "Congratulations, you've been accepted to Blah blah University" then other stuff about when you move in and what accommodation you will get, I'd imagine you'll find out after results day if you haven't received your results yet :smile:
Reply 89
Original post by Theatrewriter94
move in day is the 14th September, I can't wait! :smile: can't believe it's only like 6 weeks away ..

How do you know? I swear my Ucad said start of term 1st sept :s-smilie:
Original post by Heyitspaxo
How do you know? I swear my Ucad said start of term 1st sept :s-smilie:

I saw that on my ucas as well, I can't remember where I saw it, but I'm almost postivie it said 14th and 15th move in day! :s-smilie:
Reply 91
Original post by TheOrpinator
I saw that on my ucas as well, I can't remember where I saw it, but I'm almost postivie it said 14th and 15th move in day! :s-smilie:

Ooooh! Was it last years freshers timetable that Freya posted? Cause I'm pretty sure that said the 14th 😊
Reply 92
Original post by Heyitspaxo
Ooooh! Was it last years freshers timetable that Freya posted? Cause I'm pretty sure that said the 14th 😊

Not Freya infact but other person that was there for freshers last year! And I think it was this poster ImageUploadedByStudent Room1375239753.104778.jpg
Original post by TheOrpinator

When i called them cuz i didn't hear anything I asked them then and they told me the 14th September for move in day, its says the 1st on mine as well thou
Original post by Theatrewriter94
When i called them cuz i didn't hear anything I asked them then and they told me the 14th September for move in day, its says the 1st on mine as well thou

Although my USW says much later in the month, a couple of my friends at other unis have September 1st listed when they're convinced there's no way they move in that early. I can only imagine for some courses they haven't updated them to the correct date.
Reply 95
Our intake weekend is Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th September. You will be receiving all of the move in information sometime in August.

Email I just received from the accommodation office :smile: hope this helps guys!
Reply 96
I've just applied to halls at caerleon! My mother had a change of heart :biggrin: I rang them up and they said that there were still some en suites available, so I hope I get one because mum says I can only go if I get an en suite xD when do you reckon ill be able to find out if I've got it? I don't want to let myself get excited yet :P hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi
All the people that's had their accommodation confirmed did you all have unconditional offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
I've got unconditional, but I only applied to accommodation today, and they said that they won't confirm it until after the 15th August :/ so maybe that's when you'll find out too x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Original post by Freglin
I've got unconditional, but I only applied to accommodation today, and they said that they won't confirm it until after the 15th August :/ so maybe that's when you'll find out too x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah! Decided to apply then :smile: epic :smile: and my plan was if I don't hear anything after the 16th to call them and ask :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending