The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Finally found the new thread

I don't like change

:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 281
Original post by Smko
No thanks for being honest hah! I think i failed AS though.. it was so bad hahah! What have ya applied to do at Uni?

I felt the same after my AS exams, I nearly cried after one of them! But it turned out ok in the end so I'm sure it will be the same for you :smile: and History and Sociology, my offer asks specifically for an A in History so I'm really scared about that :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received my edexcel results plus verification email!!!!!

Got a hell of a shock when I clicked my results and there it was.:eek::eek::eek:
Later released they were the IGCSE results :banghead::banghead:
Had 0 sleep! I'm dying
Reply 284
regardless if this is a new thread, I still have the same anxiety :biggrin:
Reply 285
Original post by jmr995
I felt the same after my AS exams, I nearly cried after one of them! But it turned out ok in the end so I'm sure it will be the same for you :smile: and History and Sociology, my offer asks specifically for an A in History so I'm really scared about that :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully OCR are nice for once! Good luck with it all! and Thanks so much for the informaiton
Had a strange dream last night that I got kidnapped by a witch... I think results day is starting to take its toll on me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 287
Original post by Smko
Hopefully OCR are nice for once! Good luck with it all! and Thanks so much for the informaiton

Yeah fingers crossed! And thanks :smile: no problem, good luck to you too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 288
Original post by Short Story Long
And a whole load of other things, you know like trying to rid his 'Empire' of undesirables :s-smilie:. I'd take being suicidal over wanting to kill millions of people any day :tongue:

Yup and that too. So going to to University would be a good idea if you don't want to en up like him.
Original post by MathsNerd1
That's fair enough just try not to worry too much about it :tongue: And well you're lucky because I've not got anything yet so I'm not going to like running around frantically buying everything :redface:

Yeah I know but easier said than done!

Tut, there isn't as much as what I thought.. You'll be fine :smile:
Reply 290
Original post by Ellie_May :)
Had a strange dream last night that I got kidnapped by a witch... I think results day is starting to take its toll on me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't had any strange dreams yet but kept waking up through the night last night, thinking about results. This will probably get worse as we get closer to next week :frown:
Reply 291
Best way to get over results day is to get a job! That's what ive done and ive hardly thought about it.
Original post by FabiusMaximus

I've watched this about 50 times to get my mind off results :smile:

Does anybody know how lenient Westminster is? I have an offer of BBC but I'm afraid I may get CCC.

I'm so so so so nervous :afraid:

Finally! Someone like me. These people on here are making me feel stupid!
Reply 293
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
I received my edexcel results plus verification email!!!!!

Got a hell of a shock when I clicked my results and there it was.:eek::eek::eek:
Later released they were the IGCSE results :banghead::banghead:

So it's results before UCAS. :eek: OK if you meet you offer , stress if you have a close miss.
Reply 294
Just subscribing. Don't mind me...
Reply 295
Got a count down on my phone for some silly reason. Can't collect my results until two in the afternoon!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Eurgh proper scared :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SortYourLife
Eurgh proper scared :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm freaked too! :frown:
So how is everyone planning on spending the next 8 days? Btw I am so glad the countdown is back :smile:
Reply 299
Original post by sneha.vag
So how is everyone planning on spending the next 8 days? Btw I am so glad the countdown is back :smile:

Try to get shifts at work and that will make me tired, I will sleep then BAM! Its Thursday.

Latest