The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So just to clear things up, track is still good to go by 8? I'm hearing mixed answers for what time can you go into school to get your results...
Original post by adi19956
Oh dear, why? Are you okay?

Also does anyone know when the deadline for applying for special consideration is?

Yeah I'm perfectly fine however I had my hayfever playing up for all of my exams so it wasn't too good :redface:
Original post by TauMuon
Might sound stupid, but wobbly tables should be in there somewhere... they're a huge ****ing distraction, even with a wedge shoved under one of the legs.

You think wobbly tables are bad?

Try a girl screaming behind me in an exam, she put her hand up to talk to the teacher (i was like wtf is happening.. but carried on writing) and then the teacher screamed and RAN out of the exam room.

Next minute, another teacher came upto me and went "excuse me, but you have a spider on your foot, do you want me to move it?" (i was sat in like a corner). So I looked down at my feet thinking "oh its probably tiny" and it was the size of like... a coconut. Seriously.

I got up as quick as possible trying not to scream.
The whole room was like "wtf"

Funniest part was the teacher who ran out screaming. Haha x
DAYS

HOURS

MINUTES

SECONDS

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I'm too excited and nervous.. Eek!

Original post by Divergent
You think wobbly tables are bad?

Try a girl screaming behind me in an exam, she put her hand up to talk to the teacher (i was like wtf is happening.. but carried on writing) and then the teacher screamed and RAN out of the exam room.

Next minute, another teacher came upto me and went "excuse me, but you have a spider on your foot, do you want me to move it?" (i was sat in like a corner). So I looked down at my feet thinking "oh its probably tiny" and it was the size of like... a coconut. Seriously.

I got up as quick as possible trying not to scream.
The whole room was like "wtf"

Funniest part was the teacher who ran out screaming. Haha x

Why didn't she just move her foot and then kill the spider with her foot?
Time seems to be flying!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MathsNerd1
Why didn't she just move her foot and then kill the spider with her foot?

Spiders r peopl 2
Original post by divergent
it was the size of like... A coconut. Seriously.

Translation:

it was the size of like... A walnut. Seriously.
To everyone. What is your worst exam experience?

I have had quite a few bad experiences, one of the worst was in one of my GCSE French exams, when a person near me was using google translate on their phone and they left the speakers of the phone on, and suddenly a French sentence was said by translator. Then everyone started looking at me, and an invigilator started to walk in my direction, luckily when he got to my row he just said 'no talking'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
R 50*2^(n-2) , for n>1

Lets see who can figure out what that relates to...
Original post by TauMuon
Translation:

No it was honestly huge. :P
I don't mind spiders normally, but it was hugeee. XD
Original post by TauMuon
R 50*2^(n-2) , for n>1

Lets see who can figure out what that relates to...

R is grater than 50* all powers of 2 starting at -1, hence it would be, 25, 50, 100, 200, 400.
R is always greater than or equal to these. This makes no sense
I'm back, and I'm starting to worry a little... I feel optimistic but I'm setting myself up for a disaster and upset :bawling:
Reply 1233
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'm back, and I'm starting to worry a little... I feel optimistic but I'm setting myself up for a disaster and upset :bawling:

Where have you been?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Where have you been?

Banned:redface:
Reply 1235
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Banned:redface:

You? Why?

You? Why?

Got too many points for different things :tongue: that's all I'll say
Reply 1237
Original post by joereed
Ooh exciting! What accommodation have you applied to?

I know! Self-catered en-suite for all 3 options. I put Lafrowda, St. Germans and then Rowe House as they'll be the closest to lectures. How about you?
Reply 1238
6 days to go... :nutcase::banghead:
Do unis send emails like a week earlier than results very often?

Latest