The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2600
Hi,

Does anyone know if we get our individual results for AS like for each module? Last year for my GCSE results I only got my overall grades but don't we need our actual individual unit grades for AS to complete out the UCAS form?

Thanks,
Mine are only AS, but the more I think about it, the more physically sick I feel. I know for a fact I've failed biology,the EMPA went awful! :frown:
Original post by Aidn
Hi,

Does anyone know if we get our individual results for AS like for each module? Last year for my GCSE results I only got my overall grades but don't we need our actual individual unit grades for AS to complete out the UCAS form?

Thanks,

You don't need individual module grades for UCAS. However, you should get the UMS scores and grades for each module you took.
I had a dream last night that I got into my firm choice, but then realised that I was 9 months pregnant so wouldn't be able to go. Wahhh it was horrific!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by I Hate Edexcel
I had a dream last night that I got into my firm choice, but then realised that I was 9 months pregnant so wouldn't be able to go. Wahhh it was horrific!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no. Interesting username btw :P.
Original post by Cryl
Yes. Don't judge me! I had nothing better to do!

You going to give me rsgp? :tongue:
4 days left :lolwut: I remember when this was a joke.
Reply 2607
Original post by PythianLegume
You don't need individual module grades for UCAS. However, you should get the UMS scores and grades for each module you took.

I think you do ;s um.PNG

Is it a school-based thing? E.g. At the end of GCSE most schools were given their overall grades and like a long list of every unit they took on top of that and the grades they got for that, it was just my school that didn't. Hopefully they do show me my individual module grades etc lool
I'm in my AS year. Say if I don't get at least aaa, will I be able to apply to unis that are at least AAA?
Reply 2609
Original post by lauraaaaa
Mine are only AS, but the more I think about it, the more physically sick I feel. I know for a fact I've failed biology,the EMPA went awful! :frown:

The EMPA could make or break me at this point! Haha
Original post by Aidn
Hi,

Thanks,

Yep

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've had some pretty weird dreams as well. Last night I dreamt that Kelsey Grammer came to my school and we were all allowed to ask him to sign something, but I spent so long trying to decide what he should sign that I was too late and he'd gone :frown:
Then another one was almost identical except It was David Cameron and I was waiting in the autograph line but he decided he'd had enough just as he got to me, so I got really angry with him and started having an argument.
I told my my brother about these and he suggested that Kelsey/David were Universities and by not getting any autographs, I was getting rejected.
Original post by Aidn
I think you do ;s um.PNG

Is it a school-based thing? E.g. At the end of GCSE most schools were given their overall grades and like a long list of every unit they took on top of that and the grades they got for that, it was just my school that didn't. Hopefully they do show me my individual module grades etc lool

Those fields are non-compulsory - you don't have to show a module breakdown if you don't want to.

I suppose it will depend on the school, but they'd be stupid not to show you the actual UMS grades - if they don't, you can ask.
Original post by Gilgamesh
I'm in my AS year. Say if I don't get at least aaa, will I be able to apply to unis that are at least AAA?

Plenty of people without AAA at AS get offers for AAA courses. People tend to do worse on their AS-Levels.
Reply 2614

I had ABBB at as level and had an offer from Manchester uni for AAA at a level so yeah of course you can apply for courses with an offer of AAA if you get less at as level :smile:
Always makes me chuckle..

399784_10151619961490086_1993470391_n.png
Original post by PythianLegume
Plenty of people without AAA at AS get offers for AAA courses. People tend to do worse on their AS-Levels.

Original post by chloels
I had ABBB at as level and had an offer from Manchester uni for AAA at a level so yeah of course you can apply for courses with an offer of AAA if you get less at as level :smile:

I feel much better now...
Reply 2617
I feel much better now...

I have a friend who had a D in one of his as levels and managed to get an interview at Oxford!! As long as you have a good personal statement and reference you can get offers from great unis with not amazing as results :smile:
Can someone PLEASE tell me what time UCAS update their website in the morning and what exactly they put on it, if we get in or not?
I had my first results related dream last night. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest