The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cuthbo
Completely new to all this but need to find something to calm my nerves! All I've done for the past week like am sure everyone has is get mini heart attacks every few minutes! I know I haven't got got my firm and I haven't got a insurance choice so am hoping to get a place through clearing! Anyone else in the same boat? I just really don't know what to expect!

Posted from TSR Mobile

what? the mini heart attacks??? YES - We - are - on - the - SAME - boat @@"
Original post by SamJHill
Oh im not expecting great results, but I don't need them so happy days!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why does that matter?:tongue:

It's just a list of people I've taken a "liking" to and want to see how they get on:redface:
Original post by OwlPatronus
Reading last year's results day thread was, predictably, a terrible idea - I'm an idiot. :tongue:

Link me? :biggrin:
Original post by Divergent
Link me? :biggrin:

You on my list too I think
Original post by qr95
I found the question in aqa economics confusing

Posted from TSR Mobile

I retook my Jan paper as well, so this time I decided to do the writing bit first and the multiple choice second. It was good because I wasn't second guessing myself in the MC. But guess what I did in the retake? I missed out question 14 on the objective test and filled in 15's answer in 14's circle. I only realised when I got to question 17. Then I accidentally did the same with qu. 20 :frown: do you know if you cross out on the OT and put the right answer if they accept that?

Unit 2 was okay though, the questions were a bit hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
quite terrified that in 2 minutes it's only 3 days - not sure why the 2 minutes make the difference but they do :afraid:
Original post by FlyHigh_er
I retook my Jan paper as well, so this time I decided to do the writing bit first and the multiple choice second. It was good because I wasn't second guessing myself in the MC. But guess what I did in the retake? I missed out question 14 on the objective test and filled in 15's answer in 14's circle. I only realised when I got to question 17. Then I accidentally did the same with qu. 20 :frown: do you know if you cross out on the OT and put the right answer if they accept that?

Unit 2 was okay though, the questions were a bit hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I always find Unit 2 harder than the A2 papers, it's so strange, I do better on the A2 ones as well, I think it's the multiple choice that lets me down :tongue:
Anyone out there doing AQA AS biology, chemistry or economics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OwlPatronus
Reading last year's results day thread was, predictably, a terrible idea - I'm an idiot. :tongue:

Why was it a bad idea?
3 days to go :|
Results coming out this week! :O
Reply 3331
Results day this week :eek4::eek3::eek4:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
You on my list too I think

Merci ^_^
I've seen you on so many threads now. Haha XD
Merci ^_^
I've seen you on so many threads now. Haha XD

De rien :biggrin: :nothing: so you actually live in France? I might PM you to speak French:tongue:

Which ones? :teeth:
Original post by Htrain250
Anyone out there doing AQA AS biology, chemistry or economics

Posted from TSR Mobile

I resat AQA Chem 2 :smile:
Nervous for the grade boundaries for it!
Oh yes, it's only 3 days now :biggrin:

AUG
THU

[h="2"]Time until Thursday, 15 August 2013, 00:00:01 (Douglas time)[/h]
DAYS

HOURS

MINUTES

SECONDS

AARGH :P

2 days until grade boundaries!
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Why does that matter?:tongue:

It's just a list of people I've taken a "liking" to and want to see how they get on:redface:

Well thats cute! I'll let ya know haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
:argh: I'm getting so so soooo nervous right now.
These last few days are SO going to drag..

Tell me about it! Really been dragging since last Wednesday!

Latest