The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cs95
Yeah, it definitely wasn't my best exam! I did the tectonics 40 marker and most people in my class had written completely different essays - I focused on the wealth of an area being an issue with how well it can recover or how badly it is affected by certain hazards, but some people didn't even mention that kind of thing :frown: I thought the essay question was kind of vague so I think that's why everyone wrote different things. What about you? Which topics did you do?

I studied Tectonics, Weather, World Cities and Development & Globalisation, but I couldn't get my head around Weather so in the exam I pretty much HAD to drop it cause I didn't revise it!
I did the Tectonics and World Cities structured questions and the Development essay but I don't think I argued both ways with it, and my "case studies" weren't really case studies, I made them up!
It sounds like you were about right to be honest! I'd say the main thing about recovering from hazards is whether it's an LEDC or MEDC! :smile:
Which structured questions did you do?
Original post by Htrain250
Anyone out there doing AQA AS biology, chemistry or economics

Posted from TSR Mobile

AQA Economics :smile:
Original post by SamJHill
Well thats cute! I'll let ya know haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Plus you're Welsh :tongue:
Original post by ChloeBazingaa
quite terrified that in 2 minutes it's only 3 days - not sure why the 2 minutes make the difference but they do :afraid:

I know the feeling :frown:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
De rien :biggrin: :nothing: so you actually live in France? I might PM you to speak French:tongue:

Which ones? :teeth:

Haha no I no longer live in France. I'm just half french/quarter estonian/quarter british.
I spend every summer there with my family though :smile:

The judging attractiveness one!! We posted our pics and I thought you was a lot older than what you areeee! :tongue:
Original post by Divergent
Link me? :biggrin:

Here :smile: (People start getting results somewhere in the 90s I think.)

Original post by L'Evil Fish
You on my list too I think

I like the idea that you have a physical handwritten list of people to interrogate. :tongue:
Reply 3346
3 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! :eek4::gasp:
Original post by Divergent
Haha no I no longer live in France. I'm just half french/quarter estonian/quarter british.
I spend every summer there with my family though :smile:

The judging attractiveness one!! We posted our pics and I thought you was a lot older than what you areeee! :tongue:

Are you fluent in French?:teeth:

Yeah, I saw that!:biggrin: you said loads :sly: :mmm:

I don't look too bad for a nerd ay!:wink: (Joking!)
Original post by OwlPatronus

I like the idea that you have a physical handwritten list of people to interrogate. :tongue:

Well you've quoted me ---> conversation shall happen, you'll be on my list soon!

I like your username :tongue: what are you waiting for?:smile:
Original post by OwlPatronus

Thank-you ^-^

Why I am going to torture myself by reading these I have no idea XD xxx
I'll reply tomorrow, gonna sleep now! I'll probably wake up at like... 11 :teehee:
Original post by aWildPidgey
Just piss...

TRIED THAT! , i piss 3 or 4 times are push out the piss with force......but then when i get up, about 15 mins later, another drop starts to ooze out and because of my ocd i can start to have a panic attack
by the way guys, i still havent got my OCD medical proof letter back....this is ridiculous, the university might think whys this student giving in the last minute?
Getting excited now for me but beginning to worry for my bf :s
Also annoyed that my school is only opening at 10 when last year they opened at 9 -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mahjongmagic
If you want to see how last year's lot reacted (including me! :O ) here's the thread from last year just as Track opens http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2083689&page=86

Oh curse you mahjongmagic :tongue: I am now reading and feeling sick with nerves!
Reply 3354
How is everyone passing their time? Watching Naruto
Reply 3355
I have my first driving lesson on Monday (today?), and I'm in the panic & don't sleep stage - this is not going to end well :afraid:
Reply 3356
Why does three days sound like an awfully long time to me
Original post by SyedaK

Sleeping and then switching between my emails and social networking sites! I think from today, I'm going to be more productive...
Original post by Superunknown17
I always find Unit 2 harder than the A2 papers, it's so strange, I do better on the A2 ones as well, I think it's the multiple choice that lets me down :tongue:

Is it? I've been told aqa econ gets so hard at A2 I'm unsure whether to take it next year and I'm not the best at writing exams, prefer calculation or chem type questions.
I'm so worried about all the crosses I had to put on my objective test though because I put the right answer but I have crosses where I put in the wrong answers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3359
Original post by SyedaK

Summer homework and Netflix :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest