The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Glad I could help!

How do you think you fared?:yy:

Spoiler

Original post by chloels
I hope the boundaries for me are nice and low!

What subjects did you take?
Reply 5782
Original post by venenecinema
As am I :argh:

Must be horrible not knowing your coursework mark. I know mine but it means very little without the UMS :frown:

Makes me even more eager for results :teeth: I know from my results last year that I have got at least an E but that's it :lol:
It's so stupid how I need 1 mark off an A* for an A, but I need a U for a B....
Ridiculous.
I hateeee chem ISA's!
are the grade boundaries out yet, where can I find them?
Original post by DJMayes

Spoiler

Well done :smile:

Lets hope our other friends fare as well!
Has anyone seen the grade boundaries for edexcel politics?? I haven't been able to find them. thanks .
Original post by venenecinema
As am I :argh:

Must be horrible not knowing your coursework mark. I know mine but it means very little without the UMS :frown:

here's the raw marks converted to UMS for the JANUARY 2013 exams, not sure if this will be of any use lol..
Original post by mynameisntbobk
There's hope for S1!! Not so much C2 though.

Good luck
Original post by pepeeglesfield
Where are they taken from? and are the first 2 digits for 90 or 80?

80:smile:
Reply 5789
Are the first digits for 90 or 80? Please say 90

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Etoile

Same lol! Trying to remember the right spelling of quotes for Wife of Bath was so hard! We will have to wait and see - only a day and a half to go now!

I made up so many critics opinions for that exam haha, hopefully they don't check whether those people are real or not!
Original post by bunny96
You have fun with that :smile: We shall meet again at midnight

I was about to go but it seems like Edexcel got a bit too excited :lol:, only got Physics to wait for now :smile:
Original post by Jayqwe
Thanks for the tip, I thought the test was too easy though :/ I got 48/50 for the multiple choice and 68/75 for the hazard perception part, I wish a-levels was just as easy lol

OMG congratulations :smile: I knew you could do it! I initially thought I failed hazard perception, but was really surprised when I passed :smile: Just dreading tomorrow and the day after .. Don't worry, you'll be fine for your results, are you collecting AS or A2 results?
Original post by pepeeglesfield
Where are they taken from? and are the first 2 digits for 90 or 80?

Arsey's thread, close but better, 80 and 70.
AEA was 70 for a distinction :biggrin:. I think i've probably met that so i'm happy :biggrin:.
Anyone got business edexcel markk boundaries???
Original post by Elle333
Are the first digits for 90 or 80? Please say 90

Posted from TSR Mobile

80 sorry:frown:
Original post by DeanTJ1995
here's the raw marks converted to UMS for the JANUARY 2013 exams, not sure if this will be of any use lol..

Unfortunately not because they release the coursework boundaries alongside the June exam ones, I appreciate the effort though :redface:
Reply 5798
Original post by joy_to_the_world
What subjects did you take?

Maths, Further maths, Biology and Chemistry, all WJEC. :smile:
you?
Reply 5799
Original post by EleanorSusan
I made up so many critics opinions for that exam haha, hopefully they don't check whether those people are real or not!

I hope so too! I remembered the gist of what they said... :lol: For my mock I used about 10 quotes all from the same guy and my teacher didn't notice so maybe there is hope :redface:

Latest