The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dilzo999
FP1 is the confusing one though, that paper was simple apart from the hence question and it's 58 for an A. Also I'm really happy for M1 I know I haven't gotten that low so an A is in reach and for S2 I'm maybe at 100-98.

This. I agree with you.
Original post by gloriousgloria
can someone help a sista out, 2 of my exams are edexcel and aint nobody got time to wait at 11pm to get their results. I'm click edexcel result plus reset password link and its not working help - skrmz! :frown:

Try to tell us in something resembling English and we may be able to help.
Original post by mahatma ghandi
Are you joking lol, I've been worrying about it for weeks!!

But the worrying will be so much more intense!!!
Reply 5983
Original post by billyfisher100

jeez GET YOUR HEAD OUT UR ARSE SUNSHINE
Is it 12 midnight today or 12 midnight Wednesday ?
Reply 5985
Original post by imthe12

today :smile:
Original post by imthe12

no one really knows, we're all hoping midnight today
sudden influx of stupid people here
Original post by pak1994
So many people. Lots of people at my school are going to do it too, including two of my friends.
Probably not. I visited UCL and liked it, but I think London is just a bit to crazy for me. It just feels like it's in a rush all the time. But, like I said, some people love that.
Ooh, Brighton is a lovely place (I applied to Sussex, so visited Brighton when I was there). Mine is Nottingham.

are they going cambridge too?
theres only 3 of us pharmacists :tongue:
ahh yea I was close to firming ucl but went with kings lol. yea its either a love it or hate it kinda thing!
I would've applied to sussex if they did the course :frown: the unis lovely! oo notts, I wanted to apply there but didnt cause of the distance :/
Reply 5989
This thread is moving fast mate
Original post by Tara_99
jeez GET YOUR HEAD OUT UR ARSE SUNSHINE

Your head is so far up your own arse, I'm surprised you could read my comment in the first place.
Reply 5991
Guys download this app called 4 pics 1 word. Thank me later. You will get so busy you will forget about what's around the corner. Try it now!!
Original post by rm.xo
Could you please send me the link to the edexcel maths boundaries? :colondollar:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1313284&page=9&page=9

here you go :smile:
300 pages... now considering it was 8 days to go when th htread started, if we keep going at the present speed we'll get 400 pages but we can step up our posting/spamming and fill the thread that's be amazing! :lol:

#burnn, but anyway one more try :redface:

I'm trying to reset my password for edexcel results plus online and as I click the link, nothing is being sent to my e-mail? (tried junk spam etc) Any advice of what I should do or what's going on. I'm like really far from my college and I really don't want to wait for it to get posted -_-
Reply 5995
Your head is so far up your own arse, I'm surprised you could read my comment in the first place.

maaaaaaate, great chat, no, no - really great. Boarderline strong, in fact.
Reply 5996
OMG!
For all the A2 Mathemticians, I swear to go that I just saw on the Arsey thread that C3 IS 50 FOR AN A!
I hope this is 100% genuine!
:frown::smile::wink::biggrin::redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Huntx
Guys download this app called 4 pics 1 word. Thank me later. You will get so busy you will forget about what's around the corner. Try it now!!

some of them are so hard though :/ and i'm not gonna pay to get more coins aha
Anyone else watching red dragon whilst you wait for midnight to come?

Not sure why I'm waiting for the possibility of grade boundaries to be released.... They won't mean much to me and are going to stress me out if high!
Reply 5999
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Aah, fair enough haha! Chem boundaries look low for WJEC last I checked (June 2012 backwards)

Yep, hopefully they will be low this year as my CH5 exam was super hard :frown:

Latest