The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheAsian
10 off an A...

:banghead::bawling:

It's ok :console:
Remember, you guessed what you thought you had got - and you guessed yourself B's for all 3 modules. So you might well have got an A in one or more units which will boost up your overall UMS to an A
Try not to think about it until tomorrow when you'll find out what you actually got
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7421
Chemistry Unit 5 Edexcel 80/90 for an a* 74/90 for an a

**** off edexcel
Original post by sessess
70, 117, 42 - 229 total.

Thank you! how did you work it out?
Reply 7423
The edexcel page isnt loading on my computer...oh.
Actually, I managed to find them in the end, here's the link to the AQA grade boundaries june 2013:
http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-A-LEVEL-GDE-BDY-JUNE-2013.PDF
Reply 7425
oh right- its crashed.
Reply 7426
Original post by Fabz.

**** off edexcel

Oh hi buddy, fancy seeing you here :wink:
Just wanted to say Good Luck to all of you receiving your results tomorrow! Hopefully you all get into your 1st choice Uni's :cool:
Reply 7428
Just a quick question, when determining whether or not the grade boundaries, are on average, lower than usual, do you look at the UMS or Raw Marks? Also, if someone could take the time to reply with how to calculate it, then it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Original post by Bubble_10
Just wanted to say Good Luck to all of you receiving your results tomorrow! Hopefully you all get into your 1st choice Uni's :cool:

Good luck to you as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7430
Original post by Bubble_10

So sweet! :smile: And to you too :biggrin:
Gotta fill another thread by the end of tomorrow guys
How do you guys feel this year's grade boundaries for Edexcel unit 5 compared to those of previous years? I can't seem to remember the grade boundaries were for this particular module.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My God, History Unit 3 Module A, and Geography Unit 3. Edexcel. Holy mother of God.
64/80 for Unit 2 Chemistry Edexcel, that's looking really good for me :biggrin:

I could probably get around 118/120 ums :biggrin:
Reply 7435
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:eek: messed up

say what?
Original post by Fabz.

**** off edexcel

how do you know???
Edexcel History raw mark grade boundaries are HIGH. 2011/2012 the mark for my paper was 52/53 for an A, this year it is 55 :eek:
I wonder whether we'll make it to the next thread tonight :holmes:

Latest