The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8620
Original post by Rosine
Hi :tongue:

Yes!
This breed still exists!
Just wanted to drop in and say good luck to all of you! Whatever you do, don't convince yourself you have failed - it's so easy to think the worst. Stay as positive as possible! :smile:
Watching spirited away to kill some hours :biggrin:
Original post by Anny Smiles
I'm really excited about series 3! :smile:
I haven't seen Hannibal yet- I'm trying to get through Supernatural, but my laptop's broken so I'm stuck on season 1, I've got a long long way to go, haha!
D'you watch Hannibal?!

I have like, a few TSR tabs open, hotmail, Facebook, and a few tumblrs and twitters! Stalking the 'results day' tag!

Supernatural has so many episodes per season! I haven't watched season eight yet, and I feel so behind. It's good though, so worth the many hours of watching time! Yeah, I gave in and watched it. I was intrigued by all the artwork and comments about it on tumblr. It's quite strange though. :smile:
Reply 8624
Is anyone else going hyper in their brain but looking dull on the outside?
12 hours :O
Reply 8626
Original post by Tuya
Yes!
This breed still exists!

It does indeed!

What results are you waiting for?? :smile:
Reply 8627
Original post by mhassan
Can someone please kindly give me the grade boundaries to AQA. I just came back from a long trip at thorpe park. Thank you in advance

http://store.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-A-LEVEL-GDE-BDY-JUNE-2013.PDF :smile:
Reply 8628
So what time can you get your results??????????????????????????
Reply 8629
Original post by Tuya
I did indeed!
You get the impression that the only people on this thread are those who'll know what uni they will (or won't) be going to...
So. Let's talk about UMS AVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

You can't blame them it was the same with my brother before he went to uni, I'm just hoping for good grades as UMS is more important next year
Reply 8630
Original post by Rosine
Hi :tongue:

Hello fellow AS student :P
Original post by needtosucceed=)
Ahhh thats good I'm happy to hear about your low boundaries :biggrin: have you checked them all now, how are they?
LOOL my school likes to torture us :frown: was compulsory to do 4alevels, only if we got a U or maybe an E at AS we were allowed to drop it aha.
not long now, less than 12 hours! :eek:

Yup, i've checked them all, they're all pretty decent or good :biggrin: OCR, AQA and Edexcel grade boundaries are all out as well now, how is it looking for you in your subjects?
Oh wow, that's a stark contrast to my school where there're a few kids in my school with just 2 alevels to open tomorrow :eek:
And i know! I'm not sure if i want it to be over or to put it off forever :woo:
Reply 8632
Original post by Rosine
It does indeed!

What results are you waiting for?? :smile:

AS :smile:
C2 C3 3 applied
physics
chem
product design
preu cambridge global perspectives
Original post by Tuya
Come on ASers - show yourselves!

*appears in a puff of smoke and begins to shake and sob uncontrollably*
Reply 8634
Original post by BrainDrain
Not been able to get Hotmail for the last hour or so

Oh okay! I thought it was only me! This is seriously not the time for outlook to be messing with us :|
Reply 8635
I get mine at 9.30 tomorrow.
So--- 12 hours and 6 minutes to go!
Anyone getting their results at midnight?
Mine are supposedly being released then.
Reply 8637
Original post by Tuya
Come on ASers - show yourselves!

I'm an ASer :smile: what subjects are you getting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophie1716
Supernatural has so many episodes per season! I haven't watched season eight yet, and I feel so behind. It's good though, so worth the many hours of watching time! Yeah, I gave in and watched it. I was intrigued by all the artwork and comments about it on tumblr. It's quite strange though. :smile:

Supernatural's amazing, don't bother watching season 6 thought, it may have had quite a few good episodes, but it was a let down
Original post by pak1994
Yes! If it's not working tomorrow, I WILL kill someone (and invite you to join). :angry:

Dunno if this is any good to you, but I have my hotmail account linked with my phone and I can still see all my messages :macarena:

Latest