The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qr95
I did terrible in AS and I need like 110/120 to just get an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did you get at AS? And congrats! hope you get the results you need :biggrin:
Just jumping over from the GCSE thread to say GOOD LUCK! I can't imagine how you must be feeling but fingers crossed you'll do great!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by x0x
You see i am an international student so i need to know if it is London time :P

If you add 10 hours on to whatever time you have now that's when they are generally available
Reply 8803
Am I the only one here worried about my AS results?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Original post by joy_to_the_world
Stupid WJEC but i guess it's not long now.

Goodnight!!! i shall stay a bit longer because i don't think i can go to bed right now with my current frame of mind :redface:

It's taking me forever to say night to all these threads :lol:

Good luck, I expect your C4 score :lol:

Night-io
Original post by PickwickianGeek
Any A2 students that did terrible in AS but expect to do really well this year? Could really do with cheering up!

I re-sat 2 whole AS subjects and improved my grades. I also found A2 a little bit easier, dot know why. Not everyone does though! Even if you have to resit the exams in January/June it's no big deal, just look at it as practice and you'll be better with your other modules! :smile: I had BDDD at as and am expecting AAB
Reply 8807
What did you get at AS? And congrats! hope you get the results you need :biggrin:

BCDE :frown: Thanks and good luck to you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArtisticFlair
Anyone heard that Sandra Oh is leaving 'Grey's Anatomy'? :'(

Nooooo :frown:. That has ruined my night :frown:
Reply 8809
Original post by TauMuon
I asked her, and she referred me to the home secretary of Bulgaria for the details

The basic gist of it is that tomorrow is the day when we get our A-Level results

Ah. Makes perfect sense. Barack was saying the same thing I think on snapchat a few minutes ago.
Original post by Alexandra's Box
I need distraction...
:erm:
I'm only waiting for AS, don't know how A2ers are coping! :jive:
Anyway, waiting for:
- AQA Biology
- AQA Economics
- Edexcel Politics
- OCR A Chemistry.

Chemistry is evil :rolleyes:

I do chemistry A too, hows it evil haha, the grade boundaries are rather high though :/
I'm waiting on A2!

AQA Physics A [PHYA5]

AQA Maths [MPC4, MM2B]

OCR Chemistry A [F325]

AQA Biology [BIOL5]

Spoiler

how did you find biology?

Hmm, it was alright. Can't really remember it to be honest, apart from all the tedious snake questions! Quite reasonable grade boundaries though. How about you?

Original post by madmadmax321
i thought the chemistry exams were lovely :smile: apart from the high grade boundaries for unit 1

how did you find the biology one?

Didn't look at the Chemistry boundaries... I resat the Unit 1, seemed OK apart from the fact some random guy next to me kept sighing, flicking the table and scribbling on his paper. Good times
Reply 8813
Original post by kuku2013
Best case: A*AB Worst Case: ABB Need AAB What about u?

I'm AS, so
best case: AAAA,
worst case: AAAB. (I did best and worst ums marks too as if - big if - they're high enough I'll consider applying to Cambridge)

I also did A2 music and further maths, which are
Best case: A*A*
Worst case: AB

Posted from TSR Mobile
casually crashing TSR...
Original post by qr95
BCDE :frown: Thanks and good luck to you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow! a massive step up then, good on you! thanks :biggrin:
Original post by Matt_dragon
Nah, I don't take any sleeping drugs. Not really my thing, but thanks for the advice though, I guess.

Good choice, I could never bring myself to take anything like that either. :biggrin:
Reply 8817
First UCAS, then Outlook/Hotmail, now TSR, my nerves can't stand this!!!!!!!!!!!
:cry2:
I'm so worried. I know everyone is and we're all in the same boat, but this is just . . . horrible. I messed up my A2's last year due to illness, and it happened *again* this summer because I have absolutely rotten luck. I've informed my Firm with a doctor's letter and a note from my school, but I've convinced myself that all I'll get is a "Bugger off, we don't care what was wrong."
Christ on a bendy bus.
Good luck everyone :hugs:
Original post by study beats
HOW DOES CLEARING WORK?

do they look at our grades? Yes
do need to make a new personal statement? No
can we apply to any course? Only those in clearing
do we need other Personal Statements ? No

Answers in bold above. Check out:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2426987

for more information.

Latest