The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8900
My course is AAA grade boundaries but I have just checked and it is in clearing for international students with grade requirements of AAB , is this a good or bad thing or does it not mean anything?? cheers :smile:
Original post by DavidM95
I'm CCEA too! Waiting on French, English lit and history :smile:

I'm waiting on CCEA English lit, my most dreaded result
Reply 8902
Original post by Flowerii
I would marry that person/s. Seriously.
I'd then actually put effort into the marriage, that's how much I would love that to happen. I'd go to couples therapy, go on date nights, I'd move into a house in suburbia and have 2.5 kids if that happened.
*sigh*
Consolation cookie, anyone?

2.5 kids? two kids and half on
I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I have a question. My course is in clearing (which I imagine isn't a good sign) but it's only available to international students and is closed to home students. Should I look upon this just the same as it being in clearing or are international and home students considered separately at this stage if you know what I mean?
Original post by Flowerii
I would marry that person/s. Seriously.
I'd then actually put effort into the marriage, that's how much I would love that to happen. I'd go to couples therapy, go on date nights, I'd move into a house in suburbia and have 2.5 kids if that happened.
*sigh*
Consolation cookie, anyone?

LOL
Reply 8905
Original post by BOOM!!!
My college only opens at 12 45 for AS collection so I still have a longgg 14 hour wait :s-smilie:

that may be because they are sorting out the A2 people... what time do they open for A2 though???
hey, DID YOU GUYS NEED TO SIGN A LEAVERS FORM FOR AS?
this has probably already been answered but I'm far too lazy to search through 447 pages so.. can we actually log in to UCAS before 8am?
In 9 and a half hours time, I'll know what grades I got!
Original post by DJMayes
STEP results in an hour and three quarters. It's getting real...

Good luck for those. Do you need the standard 1, 1 for Cambridge Maths?
Off to bed now, good luck to everyone for tomorrow.

Here's hoping I get my ABB.
My Hotmail is back! (for now... and only on my laptop).
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8912
got my driving test tomorrow as well : )
having many minor heart attack atm :frown: im so nervous and scaredd

Posted from TSR Mobile
Damn, after checking track at 8am I'll have to wait till 10 to get my results, I'll be dying! Stupid college, that's also an hour away!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8915
Original post by tsr1
that may be because they are sorting out the A2 people... what time do they open for A2 though???

Yeah that's what I thought. My sister is in A2 and she can go in at 8 so college is allowing themselves 5 hours which seems a bit too extreme.
Reply 8916
Who'll be up all night and on TSR?
Reply 8917
Original post by sneha.vag
I want to but I doubt I can :smile:

I'll end up doing so. I think I'm too nervous to have a hope of falling asleep!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dilzo999
It was a DDos attack. It seems some sad person is trying to stop us from knowing if we got into uni.

Dildo999, why did you have to neg my post for saying what time I can get my results from????
As a pre A-level student I'll pray for you all best of luck for tomorrow:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest