The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9000
Original post by puddinboy
10 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't get mine til half 10!
Good luck to you all tomorrow, the night before certainly isn't enjoyable.

On the bright side, in a few years time you'll all be wondering what on earth you were worried about. If you don't get the grades you were after then you'll deal with it and get on and be just as successful.

Success in life is not measured by University, grades or job.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9002
Original post by BOOM!!!
Oh wow! The hard work definitely paid off in your BTEC then! Hopefully your biology comes out well too, have you applied for university? I honestly don't know what to expect :/ I could end up with any grades which is a reason for me to be even more nervous!

I have applied. I applied to L'boro (firm) and Coventry (insurance). This night couldn't go any slower if it tried.

But how about you, uni?
Good night guys.
I need to catch some zzz, tomorrow is going to be a BIG day for all of us so best of luck.
We're so going to ace those exams and get to our intended unis :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sneha.vag

I'd got into my firm, despite convincing myself I hadn't even made my insurance offer! and then you feel a bit like O_o. Wut. REALLY. UCAS, are you sure? I'm clearly tripping. *pinches self* Nope, its definitely real. What... NO WAY.
My offer is ABB but I pretty much know I'll get ABC, and they have clearing laces, what are the chances of them accepting me with ABC?
Original post by Arva
Less than 1! :redface:

aha I like what we're doing here :wink:

I may not be on here at 12 so best of luck!! :biggrin:
I can get my results from 6am so I'm going to try to sleep now... Good luck everyone!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Claree
I'm AS, so
best case: AAAA,
worst case: AAAB. (I did best and worst ums marks too as if - big if - they're high enough I'll consider applying to Cambridge)

I also did A2 music and further maths, which are
Best case: A*A*
Worst case: AB

Posted from TSR Mobile

Further Maths A2 in year 12? :redface: Impressive!
Reply 9009
Original post by olliehus
I have applied. I applied to L'boro (firm) and Coventry (insurance). This night couldn't go any slower if it tried.

But how about you, uni?

Well I obviously haven't applied this time seen as I am only AS but I am hoping to apply for chemistry but at which university depends on the grades I get tomorrow. What course?
Reply 9010
Original post by Benstrat95
My offer is ABB but I pretty much know I'll get ABC, and they have clearing laces, what are the chances of them accepting me with ABC?

Depends on the uni.

I know Loughborough often take on people who have received one below their offer.

But not a lot of unis are like that.
'I cant get no sleep'.
Reply 9012
Original post by HelloTotoro
Holey shet 8 hours 55 minutes to go until Track opens. Good luck everyone!

Because of the first two words, I read the whole sentence in an irish accent!
Original post by olliehus
Depends on the uni.

I know Loughborough often take on people who have received one below their offer.

But not a lot of unis are like that.

Well it is Newcastle so I doubt they will :frown:
this is literally the worst time for my Brothers fiance to go into labour!! :eek::eek: oh god and I thought I might ​get some sleep tonight, her waters broke 10 minutes ago!
Reply 9015
Original post by BOOM!!!
Well I obviously haven't applied this time seen as I am only AS but I am hoping to apply for chemistry but at which university depends on the grades I get tomorrow. What course?

Ah right, that makes sense :L

But yeah that sounds good, what are you studying now?
I loved chemistry, it didn't love me :L

What unis have you in mind at the moment?

And I hope to study Human Biology
Will anywhere half decent clear for Economics? Russell group?
Reply 9017
waking up at 7 and checking track (hopefully its up before i leave) and go to school at 8:30
Reply 9018
Time to put on Insomnia by Faithless on replay...
Ladies and gentleman lets get ready to rumble....!!

Latest