The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by im so academic
As of now, your course is in clearing.

:awesome:
Original post by mkhan9035
Wow, no one will be able to access track at 6 even if you want because if you go on the website its restricting access till 8am so don't bother trying to log in

No harm in trying. ...
oh mi gawd om so scaired for my rezultsssss
Original post by Jack93o
wow what a coincidence, kinda reversed

unrelated, I've just seen durham have medicine with foundation year in clearing, is that the first time in donkey years that undergraduate medicine has been in clearing?

durham must've really got their admission numbers wrong this time

probably been a bloodbath with A levels. Durham usually don't mess up like this with numbers.
Reply 9284
How do you see entry requirements of clearing places on UCAS search? Like UCAS web is only showing Typical offer, but the clearing offer is different on the uni's websites. But some unis are in UCAS clearing but they haven't put the offers on their website. Durham is an example.
Just got an email from TSR, i was bricking it thinking it was a uni email :bricks:
Where the results will be??? goooooooooooooooood luck!! (i think we will need it :s-smilie:)
Original post by ve_1995
Thanks! And yeah sure, I'll tell you and hopefully I won't need to be embarrased :/ although right now I actually feel sick just thinking about tomorrow haha. Good luck!

Oh really I'm sorry that must suck, try taking your mind off it! Film/tv/ something?
This thread must be mods worst nightmare ! The sheer speed at which this thread is moving is staggering!
Reply 9289
Playing Call of Duty...because what a surprise, I can't sleep.
Really should sleep but its far too hard!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why don't the Unis in Clearing say what kind of grades you'd need to be eligible?
Reply 9292
i need a drink
Original post by kidomo
This thread must be mods worst nightmare ! The sheer speed at which this thread is moving is staggering!

it probably is, but it's more ARGH, whats in clearing, how do we get in clearing. OMFG, I've met my step offer. WTF, durham, Y U so many courses in clearing? And I think they're hoping we'd flag anything evil.

Original post by hvrey
Playing Call of Duty...because what a surprise, I can't sleep.

Good plan.
Original post by .snowflake.
probably been a bloodbath with A levels. Durham usually don't mess up like this with numbers.

if thats the case, why aren't other unis having the same problem then? (ucl, bristol, edinburgh, oxbridge, etc)

the other unis I'm seeing in clearing so far have always been in clearing
Original post by gumtrees
You're tipsy with no alcohol? Bloody hell that's an achievement! I'm pretty drunk with nerves

aha not quite, I got three glasses earlier but I don't have anymore access. but I know what you mean with the nerves, has been known to make me feel tipsy/crazy before

this is me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb-3seZSQ_Q
Does anyone know where I can find accurate grades for the uni's in clearing. Ucas just has the standard entry requirements :frown:
Original post by DeanTJ1995
oh mi gawd om so scaired for my rezultsssss

An alien is trying to communicate with us...
Original post by frappe framboise
Why don't the Unis in Clearing say what kind of grades you'd need to be eligible?

go on the uni's website. and look there.
Why is every course in clearing AAA?

Latest