The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I can't sleep, just ****ting it right now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
what people are getting their results now? omg :s-smilie: am not ready lol
Original post by CongressTart
I've got an email from Nottingham asking me to send in a photo for my university card! I'M IN!!!!! :dance:

Same! Don't want to properly believe it until it's confirmed properly on track, but hopefully this is good news!
I've got an email from Nottingham asking me to send in a photo for my university card! I'M IN!!!!! :dance: THANK YOU!

:biggrin: Well done!
Original post by aldanyh
Yes I suppose so. I must've meant that the applications were sent last year.

Why is it unsurprising though? In Birmingham the course was more competitive than medicine it it's first year, according to the tutor I spoke to.

Medicine is still more competitive :tongue:

Unsurprisingly because of the massive blood bath with the A-levels and the grade boundaries!

Last year though, Reading had a staggering 15 applicants per place for pharmacy!!
Reply 9425
I've got an email from Nottingham asking me to send in a photo for my university card! I'M IN!!!!! :dance: THANK YOU!

congrats :hugs:
Original post by Jimmy20002012
I can't sleep, just ****ting it right now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Man up and don't sleep.
Reply 9427
Original post by Invest
What subjects did you get those amazing grades in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maths, FMaths, Economics and Latin :biggrin:
Has everyone applied to Nottingham or...?
Going to try and sleep now. Alarm set for 6:30! See you guys then! (I'll probably be back In half an hour as I probably won't be able to sleep aha) :smile:
Reply 9430
Suddenly wishing I'd applied to Nottingham.
Original post by .snowflake.
Happy? Or wishing you'd made it to your firm?

Erm I'm disappointed but it'll have to do after my dreadful STEP results. Oh well its still a good university I suppose
Original post by .snowflake.
:biggrin: Well done!

Hi, ur in Sheffield right? Do they send any emails around this time? Thanks
Reply 9433
5 hours :afraid:

I promised I'll tell the boyf first but you will know soon after :yep:
Original post by Bord3r
Suddenly wishing I'd applied to Nottingham.

looooooooool
Original post by aldanyh
It's not just them, pharmacy's competitive everywhere and shouldn't really be on clearing save for one or two universities.

Isn't it their first year running the course? Would make sense.
Omg I have firmed nottingham and have no emails :frown::frown: please please let me get an email soon
Reply 9437

I wonder if Birmingham and Cardiff would do the same? I'm mashing the Send/Receive button on Thunderbird.

I'd probably send a blank email titled "Ya dun goofed son" if I was in their position. Of course, only to successful applicants since it would be a bit too harsh otherwise...
I just checked my school email got an email from my school saying "AS and A Level Results" but it turned out to be general information sent in July.
[video="youtube;5y_KJAg8bHI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_KJAg8bHI[/video]

"wake me up when it's all over"

i might try sleep. but i'm so so so wide awake.

Latest