The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kidomo
I take it as a good sign.

**** yeh! That put a smile on my face :colondollar:

I hope the reality of that comes true :colone:
Reply 9781
Do you get an email sometime today from your firmed university, telling you if you've been accepted or declined? I know you get an email from UCAS telling you your track has been updated but I was wondering whether to expect one from my firmed university too :smile:
Reply 9782

Which subjects are you awaiting? :smile:
Original post by Pomponz
I know right! Still...I feel like the waiting is killing me slowly..
Bahhh...why couldn't they just put our grades online at midnight? At least we would have some sleep :frown:

You would think they could, wouldn't you? Oh well 5 hours to go til track updates!
Original post by Ysondrae
Do you get an email sometime today from your firmed university, telling you if you've been accepted or declined? I know you get an email from UCAS telling you your track has been updated but I was wondering whether to expect one from my firmed university too :smile:

Depends on the university as far as I know.
Reply 9785
Original post by Ysondrae

I haven't received any emails yet?! OH Gosh super worried now! Have you received an email?
I'm just lying in bed listening to other members of my family happily snoring away. Tempted to just wake them up and say: no , you can't go back to sleep: I need someone else to feel my nervousness with

But that'd be nasty
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ninjabutterfly
BCCE (should always +1 when moving onto A2 to get an approx final grade).

However that is not definitive; you can always change.

B - Law
C - History
C - Psychology
E - Sociology (90% of the class got Us. The teacher wasn't fired but removed from A-levels to access only)

What about you?

Well for my subjects, I'm hoping to get:
A- ICT
B or A - RE
A- Sociology
C- Media

But I think I'm being a little optimistic and probably won't get the grades that I want.
Reply 9788
Original post by RoseBrilliante
I'm just lying in bed listening to other members of my family happily snoring away. Tempted to just wake them up and say: no , you can't go back to sleep: I need someone else to feel nervous with

But that'd be nasty

Lool love this! So true aha xD!
Reply 9789
Original post by lemon_triangle
You would think they could, wouldn't you? Oh well 5 hours to go til track updates!

Somehow when you say it like that it looks like an eternity!
Not that I don't know the outcome of my grades anyway ¬¬
Original post by Neena
Lool love this! So true aha xD!

I doubt my mum's asleep... she seems more nervous than me!
Original post by Jozzers
Is anyone planning to stay up all night? :redface:
yeah
woo allnighters!
Original post by mathieuh
I doubt my mum's asleep... she seems more nervous than me!

mine too! Although that's saying something because I'm extremely nervous!
Original post by cleverslacker
yeah
woo allnighters!

I want to make a cup of tea but if I wake people up I'll never hear the end of it. Hm.. what to do - TEA!
Original post by nabz615
Well for my subjects, I'm hoping to get:
A- ICT
B or A - RE
A- Sociology
C- Media

But I think I'm being a little optimistic and probably won't get the grades that I want.

I always have 3 approaches to results. My hopeful grades, my realistic grades and my slightly optimistic and potentially possible grades. Aha! :rolleyes:

I think it's safer that way... you can kind of brace yourself for the best and potentially worse.
Reply 9795
Original post by Neena
I haven't received any emails yet?! OH Gosh super worried now! Have you received an email?

Nope, I haven't.
Reply 9796
Who shall start a new thread when we reach 500? Are any mods awake?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Mods are immortals, they don't sleep. They've their eyes peeled 24/7 on TSR.

MODS are equivalent to GREEK gods.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by HarryMWilliams
I want to make a cup of tea but if I wake people up I'll never hear the end of it. Hm.. what to do - TEA!
I know that feel, I could do with a drink and some cereal but the dog will bark
Reply 9799
Im surprised the Buss4 boundries were so high

Latest