The Student Room Group

Anyone going to Heythrop College?

Hello! Heythrop College is my firm for philosophy (I need BBB :s-smilie:)

Has anyone else got this as their firm and if so how do you feel?

I also have a place in Alban Hall and was wondering if any of my possible future neighbours are out there?

Let me know!! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I just got accepted by Heythrop today for Philosophy also.

I too have a place in Alban Hall :3
I got a place at Heythrop to study philosophy, religion and ethics and also have place at Alban Hall! :smile:
Original post by VictoriaEmily
I got a place at Heythrop to study philosophy, religion and ethics and also have place at Alban Hall! :smile:

Original post by Vonlenska
I just got accepted by Heythrop today for Philosophy also.

I too have a place in Alban Hall :3

Congratulations to you both! You should receive an enrolment pack in the post shortly but do let me know if you have any questions in the meantime. Hope you enjoy your celebrations!
Amy

Original post by eliza.middleton
Hello! Heythrop College is my firm for philosophy (I need BBB :s-smilie:)

Has anyone else got this as their firm and if so how do you feel?

I also have a place in Alban Hall and was wondering if any of my possible future neighbours are out there?

Let me know!! :biggrin:

Hi there! How did you get on? I hope it's good news. But do feel free to send a private message if you have any questions.
Amy
I got in too :biggrin: This is great!! I can't wait to go!

You can also private message me if you want to get chatting before we meet in September :smile:
Reply 5
I've got a place to study Theology at Heythrop! Just applied for a place at Alban Hall too (due to not realising I could apply for one earlier). Can't wait for September, particularly because the term starts on my birthday :biggrin:
Reply 6
I'm coming! Studying Philosophy, Religion and Ethics and also have my place at Alban Hall :smile: can't wait!!!
hello people, I was wondering if any of you had had a moving in date yet for Alban Halls, I am a second year but I am staying in halls again, so I havent been given the same paperwork as the Freshers...any of you know the date?!

Cheers!!

By the way, you guys are going to LOVE heythrop!!
Original post by jessicaaellaa
hello people, I was wondering if any of you had had a moving in date yet for Alban Halls, I am a second year but I am staying in halls again, so I havent been given the same paperwork as the Freshers...any of you know the date?!

Cheers!!

By the way, you guys are going to LOVE heythrop!!

Its the 22nd of September :smile:
I thought it was the 24th... Thank you for posting that xD
Last year it was on the sunday which would work out as the 22nd...
We move in on the 22nd and term starts on the 23rd :smile:
Awesome :smile: do we have to be there at a certain time or can we turn up whenever?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think you have to choose allocated slots, I know they did last year but they sent that in the welcome pack and I got mine today and didn't receive anything about moving in, so I'm not to sure on that one!
you get a time slot for it, so for example, 10-12 and 12-2 and 2-4...something along those lines, it doesnt matter too much if you turn up early or late to some extent, i arrived at like 6 because of traffic and it was fine!
Hi everyone!

Just to let you know, we send the accommodation packs out separately to the enrolment packs so don't worry if you haven't received yours yet.

Feel free to message us if you have any questions about moving in :smile:

Amy
I'll be going into Alban Halls at Heythrop this year as a third year, if anyone has any questions about Heythrop/London life or just fancies a chat with other people from halls before we move in drop me a message! There's a Heythrop Freshers 2013 page on Facebook if people weren't aware of it as well where there's a a lot more people starting college as well. :smile:
In the Freshers Guide it talks about a fancy dress night and London's super club and it also includes fancy dress in the checklist. Does anyone know if there is a certain theme and are you going to take a costume?
Original post by eliza.middleton
In the Freshers Guide it talks about a fancy dress night and London's super club and it also includes fancy dress in the checklist. Does anyone know if there is a certain theme and are you going to take a costume?

its just a generic fancy dress, so really just something amusing...i would have thought people would bring stuff, but for my year, they really did go all out, remember, you are moving fully, so you will have everything with you, just bring options!! if everyone does go all out you are prepared, if not, just wear something else!
Hey guys, I'm studying Philosophy as a first year at Heythrop & going to be in Alban Halls too!

Has anyone else not received an accommodation pack? I suppose it's not a huge deal as I know the moving in date etc but I'm a little worried I don't have one yet.

On a more cheery note I'm excited for freshers week, hopefully see some of you there, message me if you want to talk before the term starts as I would love to get to know a few people :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending