The Student Room Group

Does anybody know the grade boundaries for WJEC AS Film Studies?

Just want to know if anybody knows the grade boundaries for AS Film Studies. The exam board is WJEC. Thanks :biggrin:
Hey there. While you're waiting for a reply to your post, we thought we'd give your thread a timely bump.

But don't twiddle your thumbs in the meantime! Kick off your revision and study time by heading to our Learn Together section.

In Learn Together, you'll find interactive study tools to help make your revision quicker and easier. We've also got thousands of handpicked assignments analysed by great teachers, so you can learn from top-marked work. And there's tons more too: get started on Learn Together now!
Reply 2
WJEC doesnt really show their grade boundaries. Last June in AS film studies I got 139
/200 overall which wasnt further from a B because I got a high B from FM1 and 3 marks of a B in my exam. So im resitting the FM2 in my A2 year to increase that grade up :smile:
i have an A in every bit of my course work (fm1) so can someone tell me the grade boundaries and what i'd get overall as an AS x
I just did the exam & it was actually really good I'm confident I will get a good grade so hopefully looking at a high B :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
What films did you study for the exam ?

:smile:
For my American films I did natural born killers and bonnie and Clyde and for my British I did The descent & Dracula and my case study was 28 days later and The hunger games :smile: you??

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you look on the WJEC site, download the specification and it will give you all the info. Failing that, give me a ring: 07779651116.. Karen
Original post by Boffin123
Just want to know if anybody knows the grade boundaries for AS Film Studies. The exam board is WJEC. Thanks :biggrin:

If you look on their site, download the specification and all the info is their (toward the end) Failing that, give me call: 07779651116

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending